Easily sell your products and accept payments at markets, pop up shops, in-store, and anywhere else right from your iPhone or iPad. Use it with any Shopify plan. No matter where the sale takes place, your orders, inventory, and customers are automatically updated on your Shopify store.
WHY CHOOSE SHOPIFY POS:
• Start selling as soon as you download the app
• Securely cash, credit, and debit
• Attract more business by offering discounts
• Email receipts directly to your customer
• Sync products with your online store and other sales channels
• Create new products and add product photos right from your camera or gallery
• Set up sales taxes based on location automatically
• Issue refunds on the spot
• Accept customized purchases without affecting your existing inventory
KEEP PAYMENTS SIMPLE
• Securely accept cash and credit cards no matter where you are in Canada. Our free card reader can be used with Shopify Payments and compatible third-party payment gateways.
• Accept EMV chip cards, contactless cards, and Apple Pay with our Moneris debit and credit PIN Pad
• Process all credit cards at the same rate, with no hidden fees, for as low as 2.4% + 0¢ with Shopify Payments
• View your online and physical store inventory all in one place
• Get a warning when products are out of stock so you can plan ahead
• Track customer orders
• Add customized notes and attach customer details to orders
WANT MORE? UPGRADE TO THE RETAIL PACKAGE TO:
Integrate with the best retail hardware (available from the Shopify Hardware Store). Access third-party payment gateways to accept credit cards anywhere in the world.
YOU GET EVEN MORE WITH THE IPAD VERSION:
• Sell and accept physical gift cards
• Track your cash float and summarize daily totals by enabling register shifts
• Increase the security of your store by setting permissions and individual staff PINs
• Save carts in case your customer wants to complete their transaction at a later date
LOG INTO SHOPIFY.CA TO:
• Sell online, in person, and on your favourite social channels in minutes
• Manage your orders, products, and customers in one place
• View sales, reports, and analytics about your business
• Choose from hundreds of apps to help with marketing, shipping, accounting, and more
Call us at 1-888-678-9481 for 24/7 support. You can also contact us at Shopify Support, or visit the Shopify Help Center.
• New products added through POS are now added to the location you're logged in to, not the store's shipping origin
• Bug fixes and performance improvements
We're constantly listening to your requests and improving the Shopify POS app. We aim to continue making selling in person as easy as possible.
Ratings and Reviews
Used to be great
Until the latest update removed my second store and there is no way to add it back
Really wanted to be a part of shopify :(
I really wanted to support Shopify, I live in Ottawa, I admire the amazing things everyone says about working for Shopify! I WANTED to support Shopify, I wasn’t even opposed to the monthly subscription fee. I was even looking forward to having Shopify integration with my Universe website creation app! But I received the free credit/Debit card reader...... Are you kidding me? You’re taking on Square, that offers almost the same POS app, with no monthly service fee, and similar transaction rates! No Square won’t integrate the way I want it to with my website the way Shopify would. But there’s also no way I’m ever going to use your credit/debit reader, and pay $29 a month, plus transaction fees! 5 stars on the quick shipping of the free ugly card reader (that 5 stars belongs to the delivery service). I will be contacting Shopify and actually sending them back this card reader! I get it was free, but I also don’t want to waste Shopify’s money, as they clearly need every penny to catch up to the competition that’s free! I was even contemplating Shopifys paid services to actually expand my business, but I feel with the right social networking, I’ll be able to achieve the same results on my own through trial and error! With all the work I’ve already put into customizing the Square app with my business needs, I’m going to have to give Shopify a hard pass. Sorry to all the amazing peeps working in Ottawa and beyond to make Shopify awesome, but it just doesn’t meet my needs!
Developer Response ,
Hi! Thanks so much for your feedback. The monthly fee covers Shopify's all-in-one platform, which features POS along with other sales channels such as Facebook, Messenger, Instagram, and an Online Store. We also have a $9 Lite Plan (shopify.com/lite) if you already have an online store, but would like to expand your business using the rest of our sales channels :)
- Shopify Inc.
- 139.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Shopify Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.