Simons is more than 175 years of passion for fashion, great value, and an exceptional shopping experience. Here, you’ll find your style and much more!
Download our app now to:
• Try Starlook, our image recognition tool that lets you take a photo of an article of clothing or fashion accessory you like so that we can find that item or others like it that you might also enjoy
• Put all your purchased items together in a virtual wardrobe so that you can have a complete catalogue of your clothing at your fingertips at all times
• Know about all our new arrivals, no matter where you are
• Locate the item you’re looking for in store via your phone
• Stay up to date on all our latest collections and exclusive offers
• Create and edit a wish list of all your favourite pieces that’s updated and synched across all your devices
• Discover our private labels that are tailored to your lifestyle
• Track your order, check your balance, and customize your personal information
• Get to know the season’s featured designers, like Comme des Garçons, Diane von Furstenberg, Paul Smith, and many more
• Use the store locator to find the nearest Simons store, no matter where you are
• Scan a product’s bar code in store to instantly see its details. You can also check to see if your size is available on our website if you can’t find it in store!
And voilà! Getting your fill of fashion has never been easier. Download our application now!
Facebook login update.
Ratings and Reviews
Re-logging & Touch-ID
Re-logging every time & Touch ID make using this app painful. Receiving points seem to take forever if you get any point at all.
This app need some serious work.
Checkout was the worst part by far
Decent app, fairly simple to shop around and add stuff to your basket. But I had to try to input my Visa cards multiple times, kept getting denials, kept wondering if it was the app’s fault and if I should just go to the website on Chrome or go to the damn store. Did the Visa checkout online (my card was getting blocked by my CCard provider, partly because I so seldom buy clothes), but that checkout doesn’t actually *complete* your order, you know, it just titillates and you have to do the normal and full Simons checkout anyway. In sum, I’m hopeful I will receive my clothes, but my card might get charged x5 and I may have to be on the phone with Visa for an hour at some point and this app and service *are exactly why Amazon is winning*.
Just use the website
I couldn’t select some of the buttons or the buttons would take a long time to recognize my selection. Save your time and just use the website.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.