The most intuitive digital flash card app. Works exactly like you would expect a stack of flash cards to work. Ability to create numerous stacks of notecards, shuffle, edit, and blur the content to test your knowledge.
-supports lion fullscreen for no distractions
-Companion Mobile App(iPad/iPhone) with iCloud Syncing
-A function to export/import card stacks from friends
Ratings and Reviews
Great App! But...
The app is awesome and its great for students. However, if your not careful you can delete all of your cards with a simple click on the trash bin. it does not give you a seperate promp asking "would you like to delete?". This is definatley a feature they should add considering i deleted a hole deck the day before an exam and it was very upsetting. Ended up failing.
What you need on the upgraded version
1. Fonts. It easier to study if i can bold words that are important, or at least if im able to italicizes or underline
2. Scroll bar. Its not helpfull when it cuts me off from reading things i've writen. install a scroll bar so its easier to use
3. make the flashcard size adjustable to the amount of information present. (bigger, smaller)
4. It would be cool if you could make the flashcards different colors so you can tell unit from unit apart.
5. Lots of kids use these for math and chemistry, bring in a bar that allows for greek letters, or any mathimatical signs.
6. Allowing for point form is amazing. So if you can do little markings like arrows when making a new point or whatever, it will be a huge help.
These ideas are golden, so you should seriously consider adding them :) thank you
For the price, its a very basic product, you should please upgrade with these simple details to completely satisfy your customers
It gets the job done (sometimes)
Your app is okay, it has what I need in terms of flash cards, the only problem is that there is no scrolling aspect in either the title of the question or the answer, being in university my questions aren't as simpe as "what is an orange?". Or allow the user to adjust the size of the card.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.