Mind mapping helps you organize your thoughts, remember things and generate new ideas. We've created a beautiful, intuitive app, so you can mind map wherever you are and whenever you want.
SimpleMind is designed to synchronize your Mind Maps across platforms. For example (as a separate purchase) for Mac - https://simplemind.eu/download/full-edition/
• Everything you need to get started with mind mapping.
• No ads.
• No need to sign up for an account.
• Upgrade to full functionality is a one-time single purchase.
NOTE: In-App purchases are not shared via Family Sharing, purchase SimpleMind Pro instead.
• Easy to use.
• Continuously fine-tuned based on customer feedback.
• Trustworthy and reliable: 7 years of updates and improvements.
• Used in a wide range of applications: business, education, legal and medical.
• Unique free layout or different auto layouts.
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive.
• Add media and documents.
• Share Mind Maps.
• Change and customize the appearance.
• Tools to help you maintain overview.
○ place topics anywhere you want in the free layout
○ or use one of the different auto layouts (great for brainstorming)
○ virtually unlimited page size and number of elements
○ supports multiple Mind Maps on one page
○ start with an image at the center of the Mind Map
○ reorganize and restructure using drag, rotate, re-arrange or reconnect
○ use single select or multiple select
○ use checkboxes, auto-numbering
○ link any two topics with a crosslink
○ label relations
• Seamless synchronization using Dropbox or Google Drive
○ sync your Mind Maps with other devices using Dropbox or Google Drive as a conduit
○ avoid data loss by recovering deleted Mind Maps
○ restore previous versions of a Mind Map
○ Dropbox stores deleted files and file versions for at least 30 days
• Add media and documents
○ voice memos
○ icons (stock or custom)
○ links (navigation or hyperlink)
• Share your Mind Map
○ for example as PDF or Image
○ outline, can be imported in word processors
○ import/export as Freemind or opml
○ use the presentation mode to show your Mind Map to others
• Change and customize the appearance
○ apply our pre-defined style sheets
○ pick colors from the style color palette or choose custom colors
○ change the appearance of topics and lines
○ customize background color
• Maintain overview
○ collapse and expand branches
○ hide or show branches or topics
○ highlight branches by displaying branch borders
○ organize your Mind Maps in folders
• Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths.
• Nextcloud support added. Use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices.
• 坚果云 – Nutstore cloud support added. Use this Chinese cloud service to synchronize mind maps across devices.
• Manually toggle the crosslink style via the relation toolbar to style as “normal” hierarchy or crosslink.
• Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels.
• Working around Dropbox time outs when synchronizing.
Ratings and Reviews
Un outil puissant, même s'il demande de la pratique
Plus j'utilise ce produit, plus je le trouve intéressant pour développer ou ordonner clairement une idée, un message ou un concept.
Je ne peux qu'encourager les jeunes, qui n'ont pas une pensée linéaire pour l'usage de tels produits.
This is a student must have !!!!
Mobile device and computer link makes life so easy.
Thanks for the fantastic product!
You can't even send it by email or convert into pdf format if you don't pay.
- xpt Software & Consulting B.V.
- 20.1 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008-2018 SimpleApps
- In-App Purchases
- upgrade to full version $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.