Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Sketch Club let's you not just draw and paint, but also share what you create right in the app to a fun and encouraging community of fellow mobile artists! Join creative people from all over the world, practice your art, and bring your imagination to life!
• Brush, Blur, Eraser, Fill, Pen, Pixels, Procedural, Select, Smudge, Text, and Vector tools
• Loads of built in tool presets plus thousands more from the community
• Layer filters for color adjust, blurs, edges, noise, vignette and more
• Layer transform with skew, shear, and tiling
• Super fast brush and compositing engine
• Up to 64 layers with configurable blending, naming, and color tagging
• Up to 4K canvas size with presets including standard 300 DPI print sizes
• Line, circle, and square shapes with automatic aspect ratio snapping
• Horizontal, vertical, and dual mirroring modes
• Canvas recording and export in full 1080 HD
• Background autosave and persistent undo history
• Universal binary supports both iPhones and iPads
• Over 6 years running of continuous updates
• No annoying in-app purchases or ads
• Brushes with high resolution shapes, pattern textures, and input curves
• Export sketches and presets to iCloud Drive
• Create and share custom brush presets in community library
• Pen tool presets include calligraphy, fountain pen, gel pen, and more
• Pen and Vector tools include simplify for smooth lines even with shaky hands
• Create smooth filled shapes and gradient with Vector
• Procedural Sketchy and Smooth for amazing fast results
• Procedural Bristles for realistic oil painting simulation
• Animated GIF export
• Configurable color themes to make Sketch Club uniquely yours
• Customizable shortcuts for single tap access to your favorite functionality
• Popup quick color swatch and size and opacity controls
• Floating reference image with color sampling
• New challenge every day and new competition every week!
• Massive library of shared brushes, templates, and textures
• Live stream and chat for feedback and fun while you draw
• Learn through tutorials, speed painting videos, and live classes
• Follow other artists and gain fans as you share your creations
• Community whiteboard with realtime collaborative drawing
• Annual awards honoring some of the best creations each year
FOR THE PROS
• iPad Pro and Apple Pencil support
• PSD file format export
• RGB and hexadecimal color inputs
• Bluetooth stylus support for Adonit Jot Touch, FiftyThree, Hex3, TenOne, and Wacom
• Screen mirroring modes for presentations and demos
• Draw in Multiply, Normal, Overlay, and Screen brush blend modes
• Input curves with angle, distance, fade, pressure, random, speed tilt, and time
• Adobe Creative Cloud import and export
Create with us in Sketch Club today!
What's New in Version 2.4.4
Improved language support for Chinese, Japanese, and Spanish.
You had me at "Sketchy ...."
I have used numerous drawing programs, some of which I have been loyal to for years. Along came Sketch Club. "Sure, I'll try anything once," I thought. "Can't possibly be any different than anything else I have used." BOY WAS I WRONG!!
I practically squealed with delight (fortunately in my mind - out loud would have been trés embarrassing). The first tool I used was Sketchy ... and my life was suddenly lifted to a brand new astral plane. Who was the genius who came up with that tool! And it is not the only genius tool in the box. Alright! I am having Sketchy withdrawal, so I've got to go! Get this app and play with Sketchy. I dare you to put you iPad down again!
I love this app
I thoroughly enjoyed creating art with this app.
As a professional artist myself, the app is very good. It has a different feel and look to other sketching apps and lots of ways to make marks. I use other apps along side this. Recommend. Hope the developer changes the app icon though to something more clean and aesthetic.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 27, 2017
- Version: 2.4.4
- Size: 59.2 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Jim Scott
- © 2017 Sketch Club
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.