By Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The #1 Sketch App on the AppStore.
Over 9 million downloads.
Former No.1 App in the USA, France, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Malaysia, Equador, Belgium, Portugal, Israel, Taiwan, Germany, Argentina, Ireland and many more.
Sketch Me! is a simple, fun app that lets you convert your photos into sketches by applying up to six different image effects.
What people are saying:
"A wonderful app that converts pictures into sketches. We love it when we come across a novel piece of technology made available in an app." - Apppicker.com
"While Sketch Me! only does one thing, it does it really well. Go ahead and download it, you'll be surprised by how much fun taking "artistic" pictures." - Appdiscover
Check out a video review of version 1.0 by iPawdTouch:
We've added some great new features since!
- Supports Facebook and e-mail so you can easily share your sketches with your friends, as well as save them to your iPhone.
- Features an easy-to-use interface. You can use your finger to move an image around on the screen to find its best position. You can also zoom in and out through the pinch gesture.
- Split screen mode (as shown in icon), where only one half of the photo is shown in sketch.
- Adjustable sketch parameters mean that you can have extra control over how the sketch effect turns out.
- Now featuring 7 different sketch effects
The Sketch Me! effect can be applied to any image. Best results are obtained by using a picture with a bright/white background.
Please send all feedback and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love to hear your ideas.
What's New in Version 1.995
Lots of fun! Looks professional!
Since updating, it won't even open - just bounces back out!!! Fix it, please!
Not worth to download
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 1.995
- Size: 30.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Bluebear Technologies Ltd.
- © Martin Harte
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.