By Trimble Navigation Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SketchUp Viewer brings 3D models to life on your iPad or iPhone allowing you to open and view SketchUp models any time, anywhere, on the device you want to view them on.
Version 3.1 now includes options for defining unit preferences, the Position Camera Tool, an improved Tape Measure tool and much more!
Explore and share 3D models:
• Download models to your device from your 3D Warehouse, Trimble Connect or Dropbox account for seamless offline viewing
• Transfer your SketchUp models directly to the app via iTunes, open SketchUp models directly from email attachments, or open files from other cloud service apps like Google Drive.
• Navigation features include multi-touch gestures for Orbit, Position Camera, Look Around, Pan, Zoom, and Zoom Extents, as well as a Camera menu with options for toggling between Perspective and Orthographic camera modes, and adjusting the Field of View.
• Use the Scenes menu to select from any of the standard camera views (top, side, bottom, etc.) or access the custom Scenes that you created in SketchUp. The app supports the following scene properties: Camera location and properties, Hidden Geometry, Visible Layers, Active Section Planes, Standard Edge Styles, Face Styles, Background/Sky/Ground Style settings, Watermarks and Axes Location.
• Use the Layers panel to toggle the contents of your SketchUp model layers on or off.
• Use the View panel to choose from any of SketchUp’s Edge or Face styles and to toggle X-Ray mode on or off. The view menu also offers visibility toggles for Watermarks, Hidden Geometry, Section Planes, Section Cuts and Axes.
• Use the Tape Measure tool to quickly measure objects in your SketchUp model.
For more information, visit: http://help.sketchup.com/en/mobile-viewer
This app is recommended for iPhone/iPad devices with a minimum of 1024Mb of RAM (iPad Mini 2nd Gen or newer, iPhone 5 or newer).
What's New in Version 3.1.2
Good as a viewer.
Larger files lag on slower iPads but gets the job done. Also good for taking quick references for measurements when on site. Good buy for me.
Very good for a viewer
I'm very pleased with the way this works. It's exactly what I need to show off my sketches that I store in Dropbox. The only issue is the lag for some of my larger projects but I should probably clean them up anyway and then I'm sure they will be fine. They have all the functions you would want on a viewer, I would recommend it.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 05, 2017
- Version: 3.1.2
- Size: 35.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Trimble Navigation Limited
- © Trimble Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.