By Tabi Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
SlipBox is a no-frills, professional note-taking application with associative searches. It is specifically designed for maintaining a large number of notes (slips) over a long time and being able to intelligently use the accumulated knowledge with associative searches.
In contrast to most other note-taking applications, SlipBox is a universal app that provides the same user-experience across all devices. Best of all: this includes your Macintosh! Even better: the Macintosh version of SlipBox is free!
• associative searches between slips (notes)
• simple, beautiful, distraction-free interface
• Dropbox integration
• seamless integration with the free desktop application
• add, delete slips
• edit, append or duplicate slips
• view all, recent, flagged or deleted slips
• traditional searches for keywords or text
• no need to categorise your slips
• supports iTunes file-sharing (in addition to synchronisation with Dropbox)
★★★ What are associative searches? ★★★
The basic idea is very simple: each slip (note) contains a few keywords (tags). Between slips that share at least one keyword, there is a so-called "slip scent". The more keywords are shared, the stronger the slip scent, that is, the stronger the association between the slips. Despite being so straightforward, this novel way of searching your notes is incredibly powerful and will enable you to see new connections between your thoughts. (The actual algorithm uses more information than just the number of shared keywords, but this is the main idea.)
What's New in Version 1.3
• support for iOS 6 and iPhone 5
• upgraded APIs for TextExpander and Dropbox
• several minor updates and bug fixes
• performance improvements
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Nov 14, 2012
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Languages: English, German
- Seller: Markus Guhe
- © 2010-2012 Tabi Software
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.