The Sloper Climbing App aims to bring your guide book to life with a news feed of new route activity, hardware safety issues, quality ratings, grade consensus and an interactive ascent logging and tick list creation.
The Sloper Climbing App helps keep Climbers safe and well informed by using the App to obtain and distribute hardware safety concerns to the community.
When using the App, climbers will have access to Sport and Traditional climbs where they can not only log their ascents but report maintenance issues on the route's bolts and anchors. As fellow climbers use the App they will be notified of an issue as soon as it has been logged as an alert to possibly avoid climbing on that particular route.
You will have access to two free premium Crags within the Sloper Climbing App. Other Crags, Guidebooks, and access to the Full Sloper App are available by an in-app monthly, auto-renew subscription.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We are committed to evolving and always improving your experience with the Sloper Climbing App. While you focus on your footwork, we’ll look after delivering the best climbing destinations and the most exciting way to experience those areas.
Ratings and Reviews
Has such potential but unfortunate let down. Can only access one crag and it’s the Niagra Glenn which is fine but forced to have a bunch that is not local to me to be on my offerings. @ mount nemo today and nothing popped up. Paid the subscription to both the premium app, niagra Glenn topo even though I already have the guidebook. Figured it would help out the local Canadians right?for some reason still get the full functionality of the app to work Like I said some great potential but very unreliable. For now at least. I really do hope you get the bugs under control.
Hi witty6ix, this breaks our heart as well as we want you to have as positive experience as possible and we really appreciate your effort in supporting your climbing community. Mt. Nemo, and the rest of Jesse Wong’s Ontario Rock Climbing, will be in the App in the coming weeks and we will make sure you have full access. The Turtle Wall Sector was run as a bit of a promotional release to the rest of the Guidebook coming to the App soon. We just released an update to the App (Version 411) yesterday that should resolve a number of the bugs you saw. That said, we would like to invite you to be part of our Testing Team if you are interested. This would provide free and early access to the App and would help us identify any bugs we aren’t seeing. Regardless, please drop us a line at email@example.com as we would like to make sure that you are set up without any issues. Thanks!
The app seems so full of glitches. Sometimes entire walls are missing (Air Voyage wall at LL) and sometimes the route names and route lists won't show up at all (Bataan). Definitely not worthy of replacing a guidebook in its current state. Will be happy to update this review if the app gets sorted out.
Love the look this app. This is something the climbing scene in Canada NEEDS and seems to lack right now. I am aware this is a new app and as such is missing crags around where I live on Vancouver Island as well as many other awesome locations. What does the process look like for expansion to new areas? Would love to help out on the island effort if you’re looking for input.
- Sloper Inc
- 168.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2018 Sloper Climbing Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Sloper Climbing App $4.99
- Cougar Canyon $0.99
- Bow Valley Select Climbing $1.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.