Whether you're at a local hill or you're deep in the Alps, Slopes gives you all the details you crave about your favorite days skiing or snowboarding. Track speed, vertical, distance, lift vs trail time, and more, all while going easy on your phone's battery. Then claim your bragging rights with awesome ways to share your day, including customizable images for social media and replays on 3D virtual mountains.
• Runs and lifts are automatically detected as you ride
• Battery friendly - ride hard and record all day
• Recording works deep in the backcountry without an internet connection
• Live stats on your phone and your Apple Watch
• Hands-free control with Siri on your iPhone and Watch
The Best Recaps
• Unique timeline view of your day with interactive map
• Stat breakdowns for each run and lift you took
• Replay your runs in 3D with speed heat maps
• Track your season totals and lifetime vertical
• Seamless integration with your photo library to auto-display photos from your trips
• Integrates with Apple's Health app to report workouts and calories burned
Show Off Your Activities
• Show off by sharing your day's stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using customizable images
• Export your day's activities to Google Earth and other apps back on your computer
• Automatically sync your activities to Strava, where they've customized their activity feed for Slopes uploads to highlight vertical and other stats we care about.
Import Old Activities
• Import past activities from GPX files, KMZ files, or other tracker apps
• Use iTunes File Sharing to bring in multiple activities all at once
Upgrade to Slopes Premium and know everything about your days:
• Unlimited run and lift stat breakdowns
• Premium winter, terrain, and satellite maps on the run and lift breakdowns
• See your photos on the map of your day
• Live run-by-run breakdown of stats while recording
• Relive your runs on a virtual 3D mountain
• Automatic lift naming at supported resorts (over 250 world-wide and counting, more every week!)
• Individual recording unlocks and an Annual Pass subscription options available to be as flexible as possible depending on how often you go.
If you purchase an Annual Pass or a Household Pass payment will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period. Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription. You can turn off auto-renewal at any time by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://getslopes.com/terms.html
Note: GPS is required so iPads and iPods will not be able to record with Slopes. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Other factors such as the phone's temperature, battery health, and other apps running in the background can also affect battery performance. All-day battery life was tested on an iPhone 5.
- Removed the Facebook SDK. I only ever used it because I advertised Slopes on Instagram and you need it to help with that. I never gave them your private data or anything, but I'm no longer comfortable letting that creepy company have *any* hooks in my code to do who-knows-what secretly behind the scenes. #privacy
Ratings and Reviews
Love the app, love the features, love that it’s is health kit compatible. App developer is quick to respond to questions also! Household pass is fantastic also. The app recently received a mention from the MacBreak Weekly team as a top pick mentioning it as a well designed app! Congrats! Also love your update description! I agree fully with your stance on Creepy Facebook. Haha
Developer Response ,
I really dislike that Apple doesn't allow in-app-purchases in third party apps to be shared with Family Sharing. But drop me an email using the send feedback option on the about/more tab. I've been manually hooking families up on my backend with pass sharing.
Love this app
Works great, love it on my iPhone and Apple Watch.
What prompted me to write a review was the latest update notes about privacy and dropping Facebook SDK. Smart move and I applaud it 👍🏼
I love this app. The Premium Pass is so worth it. No hiccups ever. Just solid stat recording. This developer is a machine, constantly providing updates.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Consumed by Code
- 88.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2013 Consumed by Code
- In-App Purchases
- Single Pass $2.79
- Annual Pass $25.99
- Trip Pass $6.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.