SmartTruckRoute Helps Professional Truck Drivers Save Time, Save Gas, and Drive Safely!
Join thousands of other truck drivers including regional, local, and over the road drivers who are already using SmartTruckRoute to find their way using truck specific routes on their phones and tablets. Supports U.S., Canada, Mexico, UK, and Australia truck routing.
Subscription based truck routing service. Download free of charge to see the truck routing menus. Use SmartTruckRoute from 1-2 PM (and 1-2 AM) EST everyday, FREE. You can test routes and navigate in real time. Truck routing and navigation requires payment. See in-app pricing for details. You can transfer your subscription to a new iPhone or iPad anytime. Use your iPad and iPhone on the same subscription provided they both use the same iTunes account.
Commercial drivers can navigate with confidence knowing that SmartTruckRoute follows roads that are suitable for truck travel, avoiding truck permanent and temporary restrictions, avoids low bridges, and keeps you away from areas that have weight limitations, and also supports Hazmat routing. SmartTruckRoute helps avoid costly tickets and keep you safe.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate any size truck with the convenience of using your phone!
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn instructions with voice with lane guidance.
* Navigate in Street, Hybrid, or Satellite View mode.
* Specify Size, Weight and Hazmat level to insure accurate truck routing.
* Use your phone's built-in speaker to say your destination address or point of interest (such as a truck stop).
* Built-in Odometer function allows you to track state mileage for easy tax filing.
* State border crossing, weigh scale, and speed limit alerts.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Unique driver feedback loop provides best in truck navigation.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your iPhone or iPad!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and road closures.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Truck routing is currently available for the following countries:
USA, Canada, U.K., and Australia, please note that points of interest such as Truck Stops are only available for USA and Canada. If you are using this app in Australia please change the width of your vehicle to 8'2" (rather than the USA default of 8'6".
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Download SmartTruckRoute today and drive your truck with confidence!
Improved app display speed and bug fix.
Ratings and Reviews
Not for Canada or not for me
Hi, I was trying out your app and to be honest, it seems it just doesn't know its way around Ontario and Quebec. Most times when I put in a route and see the plan, I decide to go about it the old fashion way or just use google maps and take care for signs. The other issue is the volume is so loud compared to other apps I want running at the same time. I went for three months but didn't have time or patience for this app. Not renewing. Take care.
I tried it once.. It was really bad.. Don't recommend it to anyone.
oil sands trucker
worth every penny! keep updating this software ! very happy! wow! looked all over for a gps app for trucking this is perfect.
- TeleTypesetting Company, Inc.
- 105.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 TeleType Co.
- In-App Purchases
- 7 Days $16.99
- 3 Months $39.99
- 3 Years $179.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.