By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Perfect your photos in a snap with the new Snapseed 2.0. This app brings to your mobile device the power and control of professional photo-editing software, previously only available on the desktop. Now, with the tap of a finger, you can retouch, adjust perspective, re-edit and more.\n
== Tools for perfecting photos==\n
• Tune image – use to auto-adjust for instant fixes. Use Ambience to create depth and vibrancy that adapts uniquely to colours. Also fine-tune brightness, saturation, contrast and more\n
• Details – enhance details with traditional sharpening or the unique structure control that makes a photo’s subject pop\n
• Crop – crop images to standard aspect ratios or free crop\n
• Rotate – rotate easily by 90°, straighten or rotate freely however you want\n
• Transform – adjust perspective across vertical and horizontal axes, then fill in empty areas after rotation\n
• Brush – selectively apply effects to regions of an image\n
• Selective adjustment – make precise selections and enhancements to specific areas of your photos in seconds with Nik Software’s revolutionary U Point technology\n
• Spot repair – remove dust and dirt from the image without leaving a trace\n
• Vignette – adjust brightness around the subject of an image. Includes a control to position the effect freely\n
== Filters to add style ==\n
• Lens blur – draw attention to the subject of your photo by blurring and adjusting the brightness of the surrounding background\n
• Glamour glow – add a glow to the image. This is particularly useful for glamour and fashion photography\n
• Tonal contrast – bring out fine contrast across shadows and highlights with precise exposure control\n
• HDR-scape – bring a stunning look to your images by creating the effect of multiple exposures\n
• Drama – add style with an effect specifically tailored to your photo, ranging from subtle textures to wildly artistic effects\n
• Grunge – an edgy look with strong styles and texture overlays\n
• Grainy film – get modern film looks with a realistic grain engine\n
• Vintage – make any photo look like a vintage colour film photo from the 50s, 60s or 70s\n
• Retrolux – make your photos look truly retro with light leaks, scratches, film styles and more\n
• Noir – modern black-&-white film look with a realistic grain engine and the all-new “wash” effect\n
• Black & white – get that classic black & white look with this darkroom-inspired filter\n
• Frames – add stylised borders to photos for the perfect finishing touch\n
== Stacks for managing your edits==\n
• Stacks provide a list of applied filters that you can re-edit, or copy and apply to another image\n
• Use Stacks to go back in time visually\n
• Re-edit any filter at any time!\n
• Remove a filter at any position in the stack\n
• Use the new Stacks brush to paint any applied filter in or out\n snap, seed, nik, photo, photography, edit, filter, brush, bokeh, photoshop, lightroom, colour, VSCO
What's New in Version 2.0.3
Snapseed 2.0.3 has these improvements:
• Brush allows working with a finer tip size and deeper zoom
• Quick access to online resources: links to Snapseed’s YouTube channel and Google+ page in the Help & feedback menu
• Fixed several crashes and other bugs
My Go to photo app
This is my go to app for created fine adjustments to photos. There are so many tools to help convey the mood you are looking for, and even discover one you didn't intend, but are happy you found.
My one suggestion would be to add pressure stylus support. That would truly make this app a powerhouse!
Please bring back the Center Focus presets!!!
I've been using Snapseed daily since pre-Google days. It's the number one app on my iPhone. I was very excited with this major update. Love the new interface and all the new additions...but the removal of key aspects of my photo editing workflow quickly put that excitement to an end. I use the Center Focus presets on every edit. I've tried replicating in the new version, and I can come close, but it takes multiple steps to do what used to be doable in a single click. And the results aren't as good and are inconsistent. Luckily, I had the old version of the app backed up, so I was able to downgrade. Don't know how long that'll continue to work though, so I guess it's time to look for a new photo editing app. After years of use, Snapseed is going to be hard to replace. PLEASE BRING BACK THE CENTER FOCUS FILTER!!! Until then, the app has gone from 5-stars, to 1-star. Upgrades are great, but removing relied-upon functionality...not so much.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jul 20, 2015
- Version: 2.0.3
- Size: 36.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2012 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.