Control your Radio Technology Somfy® (RTS) motorized products wherever you are!
The Somfy myLink™ app provides simplified control of RTS motorized blinds, shades, draperies, awnings, rolling shutters and screens from the convenience of your iOS device for convenient sunlight management anytime, anywhere. With the Somfy myLink app, you can:
- Control up to 16 channels of RTS motorized products per myLink WiFi to RTS Interface
- Create Scenes for easy control of multiple motorized products
- Link with Amazon Alexa for convenient voice control
- Create Schedules to automatically activate your motorized products at a certain time of day, day of the week, or by sunrise and sunset
- Add more myLink WiFi to RTS Interfaces for multiple zone control
- Control your RTS motorized products both at home and away
- Easily share access with other users
- Integration of RTS products with Crestron, Control4 and Savant control systems
- Demo mode: includes an integrated demo mode for users to experience the app before purchasing the myLink interface
- iPad view includes drag & drop scene and schedule creation, quick access toolbar and dashboard-style home screen
- English, French and Spanish language
The Somfy myLink app requires at least one Somfy myLink WiFi to RTS Interface and existing RTS motorized product(s) with at least one programmed RTS hand-held, in-wall or table top control.
General stability fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
No Google support...Really!
Pretty behind the curve for not supporting Google Home
Have only been using the system for a week. We have two MyLinks and both have hung / crashed and had to be unplugged and plugged back in before the App started working again. Could have been a WiFi issue yes. Both report Poor WiFi although a phone or laptop located right beside the MyLink reports strong signal. The MyLink likely could use better antennas. The App design is OK, one annoying thing however is that you can’t arrange the blinds in the order you want. They show up in the order added, if you didn’t add them in an order that looks good on the phone screen then you have to remove and add all blinds again which is a time consuming “process”. Would be nice to just be able to edit and then drag the icons around to arrange them as you like. Also since we have two MyLinks to cover the whole house with 18 blinds, you first have to select the proper MyLink before you can control a blind associated with it. Instead you should just see all your blinds on one screen or even better allowed to group them however you want by room or area, etc. The system would in the background know which MyLink to use to control the blind, why does the user have to know that? Hopefully Somfy can update the app to allow these features.
Poor edit options
For such a basic function (controlling blinds) I would expect a simple, intuitive way to make changes. Alas, this is not the case.
- Somfy Systems Incorporated
- 64.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Polish, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Somfy Systems, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.