Spacio: The Best Open House Sign-In Form
Spacio introduces the paperless open house.
Isn't time to ditch those annoying and cumbersome sign-in sheets with unreadable handwriting? We think so, because we are real estate professionals who got tired of doing just that.
Spacio is a professional and inviting visitor registration solution designed for the iPad, and it works just as well on your computer!
Don’t forget to download our iPhone companion app!
Features You Will Love
- Offline mode on iPad app. No service at your open house? No problem!
- Professional and inviting design to make the best first impression.
- Paperless lead capture with automatic follow up emails.
- Instant contact verifications and social profiling for powerful customer insights.
- Ready integrations with industry leading CRMs and marketing solutions.
- Open house and seller reporting for listing presentations to win new customers.
Why Spacio for Brokerages?
- Real-time company-wide reporting to make more effectives sales, marketing, and training decisions.
- Customized brokerage branding to best represent your company inside open houses with customers and agents from competing firms.
- Differentiate your company and give your agents the best solutions to be successful.
- Auto-populate all agent accounts with listings to drive engagement from the start.
- Hassle-free onboarding with quick adoption with pre-loaded roster.
- Howard Hanna SSO fix
Ratings and Reviews
After being referred to this app/software and review its capabilities it was an easy choice to move forward with it.
This app allows you to seamlessly capture leads at open houses and input the prospects directly into your CRM.
The response time from the founder and support staff have been second to none. They are quick, efficient and ensure that your questions are answered.
It's great to have this program enabled to integrate with other programs such as RealSatisfied as it allows you to display your testimonials to open house guests in a very easy to see format.
Don't hesitate. Get this today.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.