By Eigenlogik LLC
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Spectrum is an app for easily and intuitively creating beautiful color schemes.
Inspired by the principles of color theory, Spectrum allows you to:
• Create aesthetically pleasing color schemes based on harmony rules
• Explore tints and shades for colors in your palette
• Automatically generate color schemes from images
• Preview your color schemes using a variety of visualizations
• Capture colors from your screen using the built-in color picking tool
• Organize your collection of color schemes into a searchable database
• Import and Export your color schemes as CSS, PNG and ASE files
• Switch between two color wheel modes - perceptual and uniform
• Compose schemes using your preferred color profile
Need help? Have suggestions for improving Spectrum? Get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 1.6.0
- You can now select multiple palettes for export (either combined or individually)
- You can now manually arranging palettes in the library
- Support for backing up and restoring the entire library
- Improved compatibility with Spectrum for iOS
- Minor design tweaks
- Fixed a bug which could produce inadvertent palette color changes
- Fixed iCloud issue on OS X Lion
- Fixed a scrolling issue on Mavericks
Just got it for the black friday sale. Very useful app with one useful feature lacking: Making the window sticky (always stay on top). This way you can use it while in other apps (photoshop for example). And maybe give us the ability to resize the window to make it a little smaller? Right now we can resize and make it big but there seems to be a limit to how small it can go. These two features will come in handy for artists.