Speedball 2 Evolution
By Tower Studios
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
#1 international App Store hit for Apple Mac
A fantastic version of The Bitmap Brothers classic futuristic sports game.
A brutal mixture of Football & Hockey played at Break Neck Speed.
- Ultra Fast, Hard Hitting Gameplay
- Super Slick Visuals
- 336 Individual Players
- 22 Achievements
- 20 Power-ups and Pick-ups
- 16 Classic Speedball Teams
- 12 New Intergalactic Teams
- 10 Season Career Mode
- 10 Game Modes
- 6 Arenas on 4 different planets
- Player Transfer Market and Upgrades
- Extensive Tutorial
- Game Pads support
From Tower Studios, Vivid Games & The Bitmap Brothers.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Fixed joystick support
Not a bad game
I used to play this game back in the day. It seems somewhat easier now than I remember it being.
Still quite enjoyable.
Only problem I had with the game was that it kept crashing into about my 4th or 5th season. I don't know the cause for this but I am guessing it is a software problem. I hope the developers will look into this. To be more precise, the game is crashing during matches. I have sent error reports to Apple.
One recommendation I have is, it would be nice to be able to minimise the game window, to play in a smaller window rather than full screen. That's just a personal preference.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 16, 2011
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 71.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Tower Studios
- Speedball 2 Evolution © 2010 The Bitmap Brothers, all rights reserved. Speedball 2 © 1990 The Bitmap Brothers, all rights reserved. The Bitmap Brothers name and logo is a Trademark of The Bitmap Brothers who is whole owned by Michael J Montgomery.
Compatibility: OS X 10.5 or later, 64-bit processor