SPG: Starwood Hotels & Resorts
By Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With the SPG app, you’ve got the power on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
The new SPG app delivers a richer, more intuitive experience that’s loaded with the features you want. Not only do you get access to the 1,200 hotels and resorts of Starwood’s award-winning loyalty program, SPG, but you can explore our nine distinct hotel brands: Sheraton® Hotels & Resorts, Four Points® by Sheraton, W® Hotels, Aloft® Hotels, The Luxury Collection®, Le Méridien, Element® Hotels, Westin® Hotels & Resorts and St. Regis® Hotels & Resorts.
With the SPG app, you can connect to what you need, whenever you need it, including:
• Browse and book all 9 Starwood hotel brands with cash or Starpoints
• With SPG Keyless, check-in, get your room number and even unlock your door
• SPG account and program information
• Access to social networking channels and check-ins
• Save your SPG member card or stay cards to Passbook
• The latest SPG offers and promotions
• Hotel information related to your travel plans
• Information from each of our nine unique hotel brands
• Around-the-clock assistance from the SPG support team
• Store your hotel room number so you never lose it
• In-language addresses for when you’re traveling abroad
Starpoints, SPG, Preferred Guest, Sheraton, Four Points, W, Aloft, The Luxury Collection, Le Méridien, Element, Westin, St. Regis and their respective logos are the trademarks of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc., or its affiliates. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life so we encourage you use our app accordingly.
What's New in Version 5.6.3
Various bug fixes, including one that could log users out of the app.
Thanks to the SPG members who helped us track this down by sending in feedback to SPGapp@starwoodhotels.com
You are giving so many updates, but why is the app not being optimized for iPhone 6 plus. The phone has been out for a while.
IT team should be fired for being negligent.
Love using it.
Make this app send receipts for stats.
Definitely need some new functionality. Check the Hilton Honors app out for a good example. I should be able to get a receipt without calling in at this day and age.
- Category: Travel
- Updated: Jun 05, 2015
- Version: 5.6.3
- Size: 88.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Starwood Hotels and Resorts
- © 2012 Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.