Spirit of Math Drills
By Spirit of Math Schools Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- AppsForHomeschooling.com rates Spirit of Math Drills 5/5
- MomsLifeMadeEasy.com says "This app would even be perfect in the classroom."
- TOP PICKS on FunEducationalApps.com
Take the fear out of math! These fast-paced drills will stimulate your mind, create an agile brain and dramatically improve your math skills in as little as 5 minutes a day. Students who have used these drills find their math at school that much easier. "Just 1 drill a day will keep the tutor away."
Thousands of people have used these drills to gain fluency and automaticity in their number facts... taking the fear out of math.
The Spirit of Math Drills app allows multiple users to share the same iPad. The app records and tracks the progress of each user separately under their own name.
- Unlimited number of drills – people can use them until they have gained a desired proficiency
- 5 Drill Types – short addition, integer addition, short multiplication, integer multiplication, short division
- Up to 6 Difficulty Levels for each Drill Type
- Progress Graphs visibly track results so that the user is working toward a goal rather than doing a drill just to do a drill
- Multiple keypad interfaces to suit your style
What's New in Version 1.1
Fun game for kids however double digit math problems don't work. You actually have to write your answer in backwards. Example 6x2=12 you literally need to write 21 to get it correct.
Answers must be written in reverse
For addition drills past 1x1 you have to write your answers in reverse. Please fix the glitch developers
This great app is working once more. While I'm a little disappointed about the length of time it took to get back online, I am glad that it is functioning once more. Numeracy, use it or lose it!