We make math fun & engaging. Over 20 Million kids use the Splash Math program to Boost Confidence, Increase Scores & Get Ahead in Math.
Splash Math is a comprehensive and curriculum aligned math program which reinforces math concepts using self-paced and adaptive practice.
***Awards & Recognition's for Splash Math Series***
Splash Math Program is currently used by over 20 million kids and has bagged several prestigious awards.
• Winner of “Gold Stevie Award” (2013) in “Education and Reference” category
• Winner of “Tabby Awards” (2012) in “Best Education and Training App” category
• Winner of “Best Elementary Student App” (2011) by BestAppEver.com
• Featured in Apple lists - “Staff Favourite”, “New and Newsworthy”
*** REVIEWS ***
“School may be out, but students looking to brush up on their math skills will be hard pressed to find a better tool than Splash Math. It was charming, instructive, comprehensive and spoke to kids at the perfect level. There’s a reason this is an Apple Staff Favorite.” – CBSLocal.com
“Parents need to know that 1st Grade Splash Math Game lets kids practice first-grade level Common Core math skills in an entertaining way. Kids earn little origami fish for their "aquariums" as they go.”
Content Coverage: 70+ math concepts in Grade 1
***Key Features of 1st Grade Splash Math***
+ Self-paced math practice program
+ Explanation for wrong answers
+ Scratchpad for rough work
+ Virtual rewards and games
+ Monitor progress with real-time progress dashboard
+ Progress synced across multiple iPhones, iPods, iPads, desktops and laptops.
+ HD graphics and sound effects to give an amazing game play experience.
*** TOPICS COVERED ***
This app covers following topics:
1. Addition - Add numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
2. Subtraction - Subtract numbers within 20 using various methods with the help of pictures and models
3. Advanced Addition - Add three numbers within 20 and solve word problems involving addition
4. Advanced Subtraction - Subtract to compare and solve word problems involving subtraction
5. Mixed Operations - Fact families and missing numbers in addition and subtraction equation
6. Place Value - Work with basic concepts of place value involving amounts of tens and ones in two digit numbers
7. Counting and Comparison - Count to 120 and compare and order numbers two digit numbers based understanding of place value
8. Time - Read and set time in hours and half-hours using clocks
9. Measurements - Measure lengths of objects using smaller objects and order three objects based on length
10. Addition Facts - Add 1, 2, 3...9 to another number
11. Subtraction Facts - Subtract 1, 2, 3...9 from another number
12. Data and Graphs - Analyze and organize data in up to three categories using charts and picture graphs
13. Geometry - Recognize shapes based on defining attributes and partition circle and rectangles into halves and fourths
14. Money - Identify coins and their values and count money using coins
• Plans: $9.99/month, $29.99/quarter or $59.99/year
• Free Trial: We offer a free trial period for all plans.
• Cancel Anytime: No charges if plan cancelled before end of trial period.
• Renewal: Auto-renewal may be turned off anytime from Account Settings. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
User can cancel subscription & auto-renew anytime and no further credit card charges will be made from next billing cycle. No full or partial refund of the current subscription is offered for the active subscription period.
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplashMath
• Twitter: @splashmath
• Website: https://www.splashmath.com
Fixed app freeze issues faced by a certain segment of users.
Thanks for choosing Splash Math as your learning partner. As always, your feedback is highly appreciated. If you like Splash Math, please give us a five-star rating and review, that helps us a lot!
Notes et avis
Purchased full version but can’t access
I purchased a K/1 bundle and a Grade 2/3 bundle. The apps were deleted off the iPad and now we only have the full version for K. I have contacted support, sent the receipt and am still getting the run around with no help reinstating the programs. I do not recommend purchasing this app or dealing with this company.
Réponse du développeur ,
Thank you for reaching out! We apologize that you're having trouble with your app and we're grateful for the chance to make it right. Please email your account details at email@example.com so we would know what's going on. Thank you for your understanding.
Not sure what’s going on with the new update....app closes me off while it’s trying to load. Deleted the app, reinstalled, put my email in (as I purchased the lifetime) sent me an email for verification code, put code in, game froze, closed down the game, app won’t open and tries to open and closes again....arrrg! I have had this since 2015.....please help so frustrating!
Réponse du développeur ,
We apologize for the inconvenience. Could you tell us a bit more about your situation, so we can make things right for you. We could take up your issue real fast if you could just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Free trial only
Over $10 per month after 1 week!
Réponse du développeur ,
Hi there, Thanks for reaching out. As mentioned in our app description, we offer a free trial in all our subscription plans in order to help parents evaluate if this product is right for their children. Your account will not be charged during the trial period and you may cancel at any time without the risk of being charged. If you have any further questions, please send us an email at email@example.com
- StudyPad, Inc.
- 380.1 Mo
- Nécessite iOS 9.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPhone, l’iPad et l’iPod touch.
- Anglais, Espagnol
- Classé 4+
- © 2018 StudyPad, Inc.
- Achats intégrés
- Grade 1 Lifetime $13.99
- Monthly Subscription $13.49
- All Chapters $13.99
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.