Spotify is the best way to listen to music on mobile or tablet.
Search for any track, artist or album and listen for free. Make and share playlists. Build your biggest, best ever music collection.
Get inspired with personal recommendations, and readymade playlists for just about everything.
Listen absolutely free with ads, or get Spotify Premium.
Free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist in shuffle mode.
Free on tablet
• Play any song, any time.
• Play any song, any time on any device: mobile, tablet or computer.
• Enjoy ad-free music.
• Listen offline.
• Get better sound quality.
Please note: This app features Nielsen’s audience measurement software which will allow you to contribute to market research, such as Nielsen’s Audio Measurement. If you don't want to participate, you can opt-out within the app settings. To learn more about our digital audience measurement products and your choices in regard to them, please visit http://www.nielsen.com/digitalprivacy for more information.
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/spotify
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/spotify
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.
- This release includes the first version of our Apple Watch app
Ratings and Reviews
If you don't have premium, it's probably not worth downloading as you can only shuffle songs and not choose the ones you want, also they throw in random songs you didn't download when you're listening to a playlist. Also there's a limited amount of skips you can use, wifi is needed at all times and the ads can be annoying.
$9.99 seems like a lot for a monthly fee but I think it's pretty fair considering that's the price of an album and buying a single song costs a dollar or so.
Premium is definitely worth getting, it's easy and quick to download music, and there's a huge selection as well.
My only complaint for premium is that the shuffle isn't very good. if you keep tapping the shuffle button, the same songs keep reappearing, even if you have a huge playlist with a bunch of different songs to choose from, it's really not that big of a deal though.
Overall, the app is pretty good (if you have premium) 👍🏻
No more hold for preview?!?!?
Can't press and hold song to listen to a short preview of the song anymore?! Wish I can undo update :c
And I want the "card" view that properly used up the horizontal space on an iPad by showing multiple columns.
Before and after
Before spotify was so great I love it now its complete trash I can't even listen to my playlist because it would put random sont in it.... change it its trash
- 165.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2008–2017 Spotify Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Spotify Premium $13.99
- Spotify Premium $14.99
- Spotify Premium $11.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.