Squish The Zombies is now universal!
and now fully supports retina display!
Squish The Zombies was featured at "New & Noteworthy"
Can you squish 400 zombies in one minute?
Be snowball! Squish the zombies!
Developer of Infect Them All presents another addicting game.
Gameplay is extremely simple!
Just tilt your device to move snowball and squish the zombies!
At times, you can even stomp buildings with snowball jump attack.
** Critics says **
"this game is pretty fun for a buck and to kill some spare time."
"It is perfect game for when you have a few minutes to burn. Just be careful not to get addicted to Blitz.”
"Why not find out in this super addictive game from the developers of Infect Them All?"
- Universal App.
- Fully support retina display.
- Simple and addictive gameplay.
- Easy Control.
- Doesn't stop device's music.
- 3 game modes
- Arcade : Squish the zombies, avoid other obstacles.
- Blitz : No obstacles many zombies!, One minute mass squishing fun.
- Quota : Try squish zombies to proceed next Level.
- Wide Arcade : Squish zombies at wide field!
- Game Center highscore and achievement.
- Twitter / Facebook publishing.
You can check out a video of gameplay at
- Infect Them All 2
- Toast The Chicken
- Bullfighting Hero
- now you can post your result to Twitter properly
If you like our game! Please try our latest release
Infect Them All 2 : Zombies!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game it's fun and entertaining, I would like to see touch controls... Unless I missed them somewhere and in blitz mode make zombies appear faster, you lose about 7 seconds and that's all I needed for 400+ good game though
Looked boring but the blitz mode saves it
Too simple and boring to be a paid app. Quota and blitz modes are ok, but still not good.
- AQSystem Co., Ltd.
- 4.3 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © AQSystem Inc. & MagicCube Inc.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.