Please Note: Star Horizon requires an iPad2/iPhone 4s/iPod Touch 5 or above.
“Star Horizon stands on its own as a title that is well worth playing. The visual splendor alone would be more than enough to justify the purchase.”
“Star Horizon is a fiery and fitting tribute the likes of Afterburner and Starfox.”
“Star Horizon serves as a showpiece for the iOS platform(…) the controls feel fine-tuned to near perfection.”
“Star Horizon is a slick pulse-raising arcade shooter that evokes many of the best sci-fi space battles in recent cinematic and TV history”
“Best Mobile Game” nominee @Game Connection Paris 2013 / Selected Projects finals
Play as John, a private in the service of the Federation. Focus on amusing story and dynamic battles. Journey through the cosmos, upgrade your ship, make important story decisions and have fun fighting those epic bosses!
• Grab your phone and play instantly. Your screen is your controller (virtual sticks? Yuck!)
• Rescue your friends or obey the orders – follow the storyline and make choices
• Don't get shot - upgrade your ship with in-game currency (no IAP!) and weapons to finish your enemies in multiple astonishing ways
• Follow the relationship between the man and the machine spiced up with amusing conversations and absurd humor.
• Discover a wild variety of spaceships and fleet
• Use your skills to unlock achievements
• Support for game controllers
John doesn't fight to rack up kills or for honor and pride. At least not anymore. He just fights to survive and get the whole thing over with. His ship is controlled by Ellie, an Artificial Intelligence which is programmed to help pilots stay mentally strong throughout the war and which cannot kill human beings.
Federation is about to turn the tide of the war but then things start to go wrong. Ellie puts John into hibernation for 1000 years. Now he will have to discover what really happened and maybe, but just maybe, save the galaxy.
Now you can enjoy Star Horizon in full glory on iPhone X. Discovering the universe was never so easy.
Ratings and Reviews
Not bad, but not good
The graphics are really good for a mobile app and the controls are pretty smooth, but the dialogue is terrible. To be honest it kinda ruins the gameplay. It would be better to just get in and play levels rather than having a story.
I've tried it twice. Both times I play for a few minutes, then it crashes.
It's a amazing idea but some letters aren't showing up and I can't figure out anything
- Orbital Knight sp. z o.o.
- 971.8 MB
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2014 Tabasco Interactive sp. z o.o.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.