Star Touch by Toronto Star
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Meet Star Touch – an interactive news experience from Toronto Star. Free every day and delivered to your iPad by 5:30 am, Star Touch offers complete coverage with new layers to every story through rich images, videos and engaging touch-points.
Star Touch provides a captivating way to stay on top of your daily news with everything you want from one of Canada’s most respected newsrooms. City and world news, investigations, sports, business, entertainment and more – it all comes to life in a powerful way:
- Swipe through stunning photo galleries
- Dive deep into statistics with revealing infographics
- Watch immersive videos
And don’t miss a thing:
- Easy automatic downloading of your daily edition
- Breaking news alerts
- Customizable live news panel
You’ll also find a daily dose of diversions with a section featuring, comics, Sudoku, a Star Touch crossword and horoscopes.
And look forward to weekly sections focused on special interests. Whether it’s helping you manage your money, find your next vehicle, plan your next holiday or discover your dream home, Star Touch has you covered.
SEE BELOW FOR IMPORTANT NOTICES
Star Touch, an application offered by Toronto Star Newspapers Ltd., 1 Yonge Street, 4th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, M5E 1E6, www.thestar.com
Star Touch uses, under license, proprietary technology in respect of which patents have been issued in Canada (Nos. 2.858.218 and 2.878.238) and the United States (No. 8.984.394) and other patents are pending.
What's New in Version 2.2.3
Very good apps...
Very please...witz this application. It' dynamic. Love to read the News on this format. I've m'y newspaper with me all the time.
St-st-startling Daily, As Usual
1. No dates. Anywhere. Flip around and - you're lost! No idea what day, date, month, or even the year you're reading. Wtf is up with that???
2. Interested in a certain article or opinion and want to share it? Good luck because it's impossible. Why??
3. Want to return to an article or opinion? Good Luck trying to re-find it. Autocorrect wants to change "refind" to 'refund' or 'remind' because there is no such thing as refinding anything on this app!!! FFS.
4. It's a g.d. nightmare!
Very buggy software
I have been using this app since it came out, and the stability is off and on. Some times it works, sometimes it hangs up.
You d/l the days news, and it freezes.
Also, it only works in landscape mode, which is a pain.
Because of the above,I use it less and less. Sorry, but you need to fix these bugs.
Same problems, works for a few months, then you can't d/l the current days edition. It's free, but for the ads. Just a sloppy coding effort.
- Category: News
- Updated: Dec 20, 2016
- Version: 2.2.3
- Size: 118 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Toronto Star Newspapers Limited
- © Toronto Star Newspaper Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPad.