Use this app to monitor your Start.ca data usage. Take control of your usage monitoring with this powerful third-party usage monitoring utility.
This app sits in your menu bar at the top of your screen and updates its usage reading at an interval set by you. It also provides quick and easy access to daily usage breakdown, and detailed usage statistics.
• Monitor multiple Start Communications (Start.ca) connections all from one app
• Displays usage in the menu bar at the top of all your displays
• Shows you your remaining cap allowance
• Updates automatically at an interval you set (1-12 hours, or set it to never for manual updates only)
• Shows detailed usage summary
• View your usage as usage-by-day table
• Works even when away from your Start Communications connection
• Offers Touch Bar support for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar
The Start Usage Meter updates periodically (or you can manually request an update) and displays detailed information about your data usage on your home or business internet connection. A summary of your usage is also available in your OS X menu bar at the top of your screen.
After initial setup, the usage meter works even when away from your Start.ca connection. As always, the official Start.ca usage page data reading should be taken as the accurate reading over this app.
• UI Improvements to the daily usage window
• The daily usage window now highlights the current day in a light green colour to make it easier to get a quick glance of todays usage
• Various improvements to performance and reliability
• Improvements to clarity of informational text throughout the app
• UI Improvements on the detailed usage window, particularly when the app is on top of a bright window in the background
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.