Stepz is a convenient step counter app that leverages the clever Apple Motion Coprocessor which collects your motion data automatically in the background while saving battery life. This simple pedometer app has been specifically developed for the iPhone and Apple Watch.
Do you move enough throughout the day? Learn more about your daily activity and get fit by reaching your step goal!
*** Featured by Apple on the App Store Home Page under Best New Apps in 22 countries (April, 2015) ***
=== FEATURES ===
- Full Apple Health integration
- Automatically records your steps by using the Apple Motion Coprocessor
- Very accurate
- Runs in the background
- Very low battery drain
- No GPS needed
- Daily & hourly step values
- Distance calculation
- Set your daily steps goal, or let Stepz set it for you
- App icon badge shows your step count
- Daily, weekly, monthly and yearly step charts (available in the history view via the top left button)
- Import your steps & floors climbed from the Apple Health app
- Export your steps to a CSV file
- Import your steps from a CSV file
- Calculates your burned calories
- Shows floors climbed (requires at least an iPhone 6)
- Easy sharing of a detailed screenshot
- Apple Watch app with clever data syncing
- iOS Today Widget for Notification Center
- 3D Touch Quick Actions
- Stepz Friends: Connect with your friends and see who makes the most steps per day
=== USER REVIEWS ===
"I love this app so much that I actually recommend it to all of my patients. My husband and I do contests every day to see who beat who... The best part about this app is that it is making us aware of the need to be active."
- Mrs Bonjiovi (Mar 10, 2015)
"Use this every day. There are a few apps I use every day and this is one of them. I mean it - every day. Apples iOS is enhanced by steps into useable information that makes walking your daily fitness routine."
- zflyfish (Feb 18, 2015)
"Happy with this app! It is simple and intuitive. It is helping me stay motivated to walk more. I enjoy trying to top yesterday's steps."
- Gumbo 70427 (Mar 7, 2015)
"Clean, easy, and free! No logins, no BS - does it's job and does it well. Good feature set as well, including export."
- JG__ (Feb 21, 2015)
"Better than the preinstalled Health App! Love this app due to its capability to display step totals from each individual day over the last seven days on its dashboard. Tons better than Preinstalled Health App's dashboard and with more color. Also it has a history option that allows you to look at the sum of steps for each individual day from day one (your iPhone6's purchase date)."
- RoadKingRufus (Mar 5, 2015)
This update includes a special surprise for the soccer tournament in Russia!
Ratings and Reviews
Much better than Fitbit
If all you need is to count steps and calories, this serves the purpose quite well. My Fitbit is gathering dust in the drawer.
Motivates me to get out and get my steps!!!
Great to use with Apple Watch
My fit bit is collecting dust.
- It syncs very well with my Apple Iwatch.
- Love how it takes movement from my phone and my watch to get a total of what I have done for the day.
- Step goals can be set to take an average of what steps you do a day and the goal will go up or down depending on what you have done
- Graphs are easy to see and read
- Wish it had a heart rate monitor
- Would be nice if the dashboard showed more than just a week (but you still can view the history to look back if you like)
Overall I use this more than my Fitbit but only because I have the Apple Watch. I don't keep my phone on me all the time so I miss tons of steps but with the watch I don't. It combines my phone activity and watch activity together. If I did not have the watch, I would not get the app.
- Bending Spoons Apps IVS
- 56.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Bending Spoons 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Stepz PRO $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.