Stick RPG 2 Director's Cut
By XGen Studios
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Thrust into an unfamiliar and bizarre city, find your place amongst the strange citizens by earning money, buying property and building up your stats. Collect the mysterious trans-dimensional artifacts to solve the mystery of Paper Thin City!
You've waited 7 years for this game, it's finally time to enter the 2nd Dimension - again!
• Climb the ranks in dozens of professions including Doctor, Hitman, Drug Dealer, or Male Escort!
• Enjoy a richly populated world with hundreds of NPCs and quests.
• Collect and do battle using over 30 weapons.
• Cruise the dating scene and land yourself a wife!
• Buy a condo, mansion, or even a castle to kick back in and call your own!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Fixed some memory & performance-related bugs (transitioning between areas of the city should be faster)
• Fixed some graphical issues in the Northeast part of the city
I Love It
It is the perfect sequal to the origial and there is such a huge world to explore. I really reccomend it!
Lots of fun to play, worth a couple of playthroughs as there are tons of jobs and plenty of things to do. After the first time playing through the beginning, it does become slightly tedious the second time you play through the beginning. Once you amass some wealth, it's super addicting! Once you're bored of the main game you can cheat and start at the top of every career so you can avoid the tedium of the starting. I still can't save offline, but you can make an xgen account and save it online.
Overall, worth the money if you liked the first one which you can play online! (4/5) Stars!
I think this is a great game with many hours of play time ,recommend it.