By Random Sequence
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Full featured desktop notes for your Mac.
Looking for a beautifully designed Mac Stickies app which does that little bit more? You’ve found it.
* Attach notes to applications - hidden until you switch to the attached app
* Choose your note colors from professional color schemes, or make your own
* Send notes to other Sticky Notes users over your local network
* Lock notes from prying eyes with DES encryption
* Search your notes using Spotlight
* Notes snap together & line up
* Re-arrange your notes automatically - tile or cascade, sort by color or title
* Create notes by dragging files to the dock
* Embed URLs & email addresses
What's New in Version 2.1.6
Adds 'List' and 'Table' menu items to the 'Format' menu, for inserting and editing lists & tables respectively
Addresses a build configuration error which caused the previous version to expire
The Help file is not very complete. "Attach note to applications" (which was the reason why I bought it) is not explained properly. I thought that it was not working until I went on the community support/bug report and saw that the program you want to attach a note to needs to be started first.
Works fine after.