By Strava, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“The World’s Top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Fitness” -Fast Company
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate, power and cadence data from ANT+ and Bluetooth LE sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava Premium is available for $5.99/month or $59.99/year. You can subscribe and pay through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Auto-renew may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
iOS 8 Health Integration: Strava can now sync data with the new iOS 8 Health app as well as other health and fitness apps that are participating. This service is optional.
Note: Recording activities with iPod Touch and iPad version 1 will produce inaccurate location results. Additional hardware required to collect information from ANT+ sensors.
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 4.5.2
New in 4.5
Introducing Strava Live: Your iPhone is now a running and cycling computer.
● New always-on display option, optimized for battery life, shows live performance feedback.
● Premium athletes also get live speed and paired devices data.
great app but ever since updating ive noticed that my activities won't always be tracked.. also health integration is failing
Back to uploading from my Garmin
After numerous gps fails I will go back to only recording on my garmin and then uploading to strava site.
Major step backwards
Was my favourite app, now it completely frustrates me. The UI has been completely transformed in such a way that it user flow has to be relearned and it's NOT intuitive at all. Buttons and other navigation have poor affordances, sacrificing usability in favour of "flat design", and you have to drill down 3 or more levels to achieve complete common tasks. You even have to actively be recording an activity to see something as simple and important as your heart rate. What about checking after a cool down? Overall, the entire UX has become a mess! PS - sorry to be so harsh, I ❤️ Strava!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Aug 17, 2015
- Version: 4.5.2
- Size: 55.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Strava Inc.
- © 2014 Strava, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Strava Premium$6.99
- Strava Premium$69.99
- 1 Month$6.99
- 1 Year$69.99
- Strava Premium$6.99