Can an app really make you feel better? We think it can. We're the former patient and his psychologist who joined forces to create an affordable app that can help anyone suffering from stress and anxiety.
And all for the price of a couple of coffees! Download today and start:
• Control your breathing with the help of our visual exercises.
• Six relaxation recordings voiced by Dr Robin Hart: Mindfulness Body Scan, Progressive Muscle Relaxation, Safe Place, Positive Guided Imagery, Calm Breathing and a Relaxation Body Scan.
• Reframe your negative and anxious thoughts using our simplified CBT process helping you identify triggers and their associated thoughts, replacing those thoughts with new ones - not just today, but every day.
• Turn your key thoughts and learnings into handy photo cards.
• Our easy to digest Learn section gives you valuable information about all things stress, anxiety and CBT.
• Featured on the NHS App Library
• 100k downloads and counting!
• Read our 5 star reviews including:
"Have had CBT before, and this app is a fantastic companion to have for continuing good CBT habits even when time with the specialist is over."
"This app has really met my needs when it comes to anxiety, the voice actor has a mellow and relaxing voice which is easy on the ears and a helpful guide to tell you all about what you’re feeling and why, I’m so impressed and it is my go to app."
We've added four new relaxation recordings from Dr Robin Hart to help you manage to daily stress and anxiety.
Ratings and Reviews
Helpful and NO meds needed
What I really like about this CBT app is the muscle relaxing session and it helped me relax! Will make good daily use of this.
I was quite cynical when I first saw this app and dismissed it as a hokey gimmick with little practical value. Well, I was wrong. It does what it says on the tin and helps people identify and reframe the dysfunctional thinking that reinforces anxiety and the self-defeating behavioural patterns that come with it. One has to be in the right frame of mind for the app, or any other CBT method, to really work. What that frame encompasses varies from person to person but you will know when you are there.
Great work devs, thank you.
I've been looking for an awesome CBT app forever
This app is exactly what I've been looking for! I've been searching the App Store for an app that provides guidance and a place to practice the CBT exercises I have been practicing with pen and paper. All the other apps that try to do this are buggy and/or hideous. I don't know why this has no ratings, it's the best I've found in the category of anxiety apps.
- Companion Apps Limited
- 174.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Companion Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Progressive Muscle Relaxation $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.