Run your business from your pocket. With the Stripe dashboard mobile app, you can securely log in to your existing Stripe account to track and manage your payments on the go.
Keep track of your business
• View your earnings, customers, payments, balances and payouts
• Compare current business performance to historical data
• Switch between daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly views of your data
• Investigate disputes and failed payments
• See all subscriptions and invoice events
Easily take action
• Issue full or partial refunds
• Search your data for customers, transactions, and more
• Email customers
• Create new customer subscriptions
• Subscribe to daily summaries that let you wake up to the latest updates from your business
• Customize your notifications with the option to be notified for payments, new customers, or deposits
Just in time for the holidays, we have a new app update!
For our billing customers, you can now stay on top of how your business is doing with a few new charts:
- Monthly recurring revenue (MRR)
- Average revenue per subscriber
- Churned revenue
- Lifetime value (LTV)
- Net revenue
- New subscribers
To see these charts, tap on the chart icon in the top right corner and toggle them on.
We've also added support for adding metered billing plans to subscriptions on the go.
We're always hard at work fixing bugs and adding new functionality to the Stripe Dashboard app. Please send any feedback to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org - we’d love to hear from you.
Thanks for using Stripe!
Ratings and Reviews
Accounts open for 4 years, they decide out of nowhere to hold $4,000 of my money with zero contact. No way to call them, request contact from them and they say sorry we can’t at this time. STEER CLEAR! Use PayPal or Chase.
Developer Response ,
Mind reaching out via support.stripe.com/contact so we can look into what's going on?
What is the point of an app that is exactly the same as the web browser without all the fine tuning of the browser on my iPhone? If you are going to developer an app, please make it an actual app. This one is useless.
Failed charge notification not available
It’s pretty bad not having a notification when a payment fail and it’s pretty simple to had this feature in your App and your desktop dashboard. This way it will be easier to manage subscriptions. I Hope your next update will include this function.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.