By Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
THIS APP IS NOW REVISED, UPDATED, & EXPANDED. Step-by-step instruction for the highest percentage submissions in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Submission Grappling on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad.
Stephan Kesting is a Brazilian jiu-jitsu blackbelt, an instructor in Combat Submission Grappling, and has over 30 years of experience in the martial arts. He also operates Grapplearts.com, one of the most respected grappling sites on the web.
In this app Stephan takes you through the most effective and highest percentage submission techniques that can tap out any opponent.
Grapplearts Submissions includes:
* 42 techniques broken down using video instruction into easy-to-follow steps
* Additional 'Details' videos for every technique, taking you through the advanced points to make the submissions truly effective.
* All the material is shot high definition video so it looks great on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
* Position-based menus get you to the technique you need quickly and easily
* This app is self-contained; once you have downloaded it you do NOT need an internet connection to view the step-by-step techniques or the detail videos
7-Anke Lock (from top),
10-Ankle Lock (from top),
11-Ankle Lock (from bottom),
12-Kneebar (from top),
13-Kneebar (from bottom),
14-Kimura (from top),
15-Kimura (from bottom),
16-Kneebar (from top),
17-Kneebar (from bottom),
18-Anklelock (from top),
19-Americana / V-Armlock,
20-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
22-Arm Crush ,
23-Head & Arm Choke,
24-Kimura / Chicken Wing,
29-Head & Arm Choke,
30-Rear Naked Choke,
32-Crossed Ankle Lock,
34-Armbar Using Legs,
42-Bow & Arrow Choke,
Great App, just looking at it now, simple ,clear design with plenty of info to digest!
Excellent app, as always from Stephan
Stephan Kesting is an excellent teacher. Honestly, I've learned more about grappling from his online classes and apps than from all the books and classes I've taken. He has an excellent pace and style, and he isn't an off putting thug.
This app is typical of his excellent work. He explains each of the many techniques twice: once quickly and once in detail. The pacing and filming is clear and comprehensive.
The price? In. Freaking. Sane. This is without a doubt the best money you will spend on martial arts instruction. It's simply an incredible value.
I really like the clear layout of the app, and all the important details. I feel like there's enough info here that in class, I could go over these drills with a partner there and quickly include it in my game.
Looking forward to working through this material! Thank you!
- Category: Sports
- Released: Jul 06, 2012
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 493 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
- © Grapplearts Enterprises Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.