By Golfig AB
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Swing it is a golf video analysis tool.
Use Swing it to compare swing videos side-by-side, or on top of each other. Draw graphics to analyze how the golfer has set-up or any movement. Set key-points and analyze the tempo / rhythm. Import slow-motion videos and see what's really happening in the golf swing.
* Import movies from disk
* Trim movies
* Unlimited number of movies displayed simultaneously (restricted by screen size and CPU)
* Video windows can be made semi-transparent so it's easier to compare swings
* Playback at any speed
* Play/step/scrub all movies simultaneously
* Slow-motion movies handled
* Drawing tools include line, circle, rectangle, angle, plane, text
* Draw objects permanently (entire movie) or temporary (only a few frames)
* Crop video
* Set up to 10 key positions in the swing
* Quickly jump to the 10 key positions to compare swings / videos
* Tempo / rhythm information
What's New in Version 1.0.26
* A new scroller in bottom of moviewindow
* Recognition of more high-spped movies
* Fixed Play all movie from keyboard
* Default directory for Open panel works
* Fixed a crash when mailing files from the Drop box
* Fixed a problem with temporary drawings not being shown when a movie window was closed
* The state of the panels are saved when the app quits
* An image cannot have fps
The app has limitation + no support available
The app only works with some video formats. It doesn’t recognize the video taken by my very standard Sony HDR camcorder. I tried contacting their support multiple times, but received absolutely no response. I think the developer doesn’t monitor support email box. Absolutely useless app for me!