Swords and Sandals Gladiator,
Are you ready to unleash hell in the gladiatorial arena?
The world's favourite gladiator game has returned, bigger and more action packed then ever. Swords and Sandals 2: Emperor's Reign returns, remastered with all new graphics, music and powerful new skills and Arena Champions.
Enter the Arena of Doomtrek and do battle with the best gladiators in the realm. Game features:
* Fast turn based tactical combat with over 30 different battle skills to learn.
* Wizard or Warrior? Create and level up your gladiator, learning devastating attacks in the process.
* Wield powerful over 200 different weapons and armour pieces on your journey to greatness.
* 20 Arena Champions both classic and new to fight against, including the formidable Pharaoh King, the
classic favourite John the Butcher and the exciting pro wrestler Ultra Flavius!
* 6 Arenas to do battle in from the underground Battle Pits to the heights of the Emperor's Palace.
*** NOTE ***
This is a FREE game with a one-time In App Purchase to remove advertisements and unlock higher level tournaments.
* Fixed a bug where random enemy gladiators only ever had 1 stamina point.
* Fixed a bug where after tournaments were won, HeChaos was announced instead of Antares during Emperor's Reign tourneys
* Fixed a bug where the game would sometimes crash on returning from sleep mode
* Minor bug fixes and balancing
Ratings and Reviews
Love it, please optimize
Love the app guys, could you please make this optimized for x series iPhones?
After each fight/battle, there was the same fried chicken advertisement....
Deleted the app
I love the game, but the advertisements are too much.
- eGames.com LLC
- 159.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Copyright 2019 eGames.com LLC and Whiskeybarrel Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Maximus Mode $5.49
- Ultratus Edition $6.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.