Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps
By Sygic a. s.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The World’s Most Advanced Navigation app, trusted by more than 200 million drivers.
Whether you are travelling, commuting to work, or driving professionally Sygic GPS Navigation & Maps is your one map for everything.
• High quality TomTom* maps stored on your device
• Voice guided navigation with spoken street names (TTS)
• Offline navigation without internet connection
• Free map updates multiple times per year
• Live Traffic service finds faster route, avoids traffic jams
• Mobile speed camera / radar warnings
• Head-up Display (HUD) projects GPS navigation onto your windshield
• Dynamic Lane Guidance & Junction View for safe lane changes
• Real-time route sharing with Glympse - share your route, estimated time of arrival & location
• Parking suggestions with info about availability & price
• Find cheapest gas based on your gas type
• Safety warnings about sharp turns and railway crossings
• Speed Limit warnings on map
• Fixed speed camera warnings
• Alternative Routes & Multiple waypoints on route
• Address/GPS coordinates entry by copy & paste
• Avoid Toll Roads in one country or entire route
• Pedestrian Navigation & Tourist attractions
• Millions of points of interest (POI)
• Car Audio Integration – Bluetooth or cable
• Dashcam that records even while you are navigating
Maps of all countries of the World from TomTom and other providers
• Europe, Russia
• North & South America
• Asia & Middle East
• Australia, New Zealand
Please note that some features may not be available in all territories. Maps from TomTom and other providers.
You can test drive all features available in the most popular Premium + Traffic license for the first 7 days after installation. After 7 days you can continue using the basic features or upgrade to the Lifetime Premium license.
Need help? Please visit sygic.com/support we are here for you 7 days a week.
If you love our app, please leave a review. You will let others know how the app is, motivate our developers and help us improve our work. Thank you for your support.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Sharing videos from Dashcam is forbidden by law in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Slovakia, Spain.
What's New in Version 17.2.3
Lots of improvements and bug fixes based on your feedback.
What a fresh breath of air ! And regrets month later.
Update three : after almost alright month and new iOS 11 - this app has been improved a little t more. They could do more - specially address finding - like tomtom or garmin - give me a city and find a city when I select city give me a space to find few words for the street name when I select street name as me to find a number on a street. Easy and more realistic - entering entire address comes up with random places on a city and not accurate at all. Once it sets traffic at the beginning it never changes - so journey that took 5 hours is still showing not completed :( Update two - I used this app for a month - utterly useless during long travels as gps and poi accuracy is questionable. Maps are old at least by two years - rotation turned half screen dark - apple won't refund money for this app. Do not spend any money - what a waste of 39.99$. Get old gps from Craigslist or pawnshop instead. I had to run both old igo and this one to find a difference in new roads. Traffic info is not even accurate.
- first update after buying it - I had IGo primo for my iPhone for years and suddenly they stopped supporting an entire app - they created a subscription based app that was glitchy and maps as well as other features were totally money a grab. This app is very good and very light. Keep the map you want for the time being and discard them if you don't need them. May be developer wants to add a female SuSan voice TTS - she is annoying but she keeps you awake this male voice (speaker) is making me sleepy :(
Very good app however...
Sygic has created a very nice app here with lots of usable features and continue to upgrade and improve. One major improvement that needs to be made is in re-routing. If I create a route but along the way decide to take an alternative, Sygic keeps trying to U-turn me back to the original route instead of looking forward to find the next best route in the new direction I'm traveling. The alternative I take is an obvious route but Sygic refuses to see it in favour of the old route. This is a very unfortunate flaw in an otherwise good navigation app.
The newest update seems buggy since it now appears to hang. After two re-installs on iOS 11, it will not download the map and prevents me from restoring my data.
I like what I see but I am missing one thing. Where can I see a write overview of the directions?
- Category: Navigation
- Updated: Sep 25, 2017
- Version: 17.2.3
- Size: 86.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Kurdish, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Nynorsk, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Sygic a. s.
- © 2016 Sygic a.s.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Premium North America$20.99
- Premium World – GPS Navigation$24.99
- Premium + Traffic World$32.99
- Premium + Traffic North America$21.99
- Head up display$9.99
- Real View Navigation$11.99
- World Premium + Traffic$21.99
- World + HUD + Dashcam$47.99
- Live services North America 1 year$8.49