Fitbit and Health, together at last. Sync all your data from Fitbit to Apple Health. After the first sync, the app will automatically sync in the background throughout the day. **Important** Fitbit currently provides access to daily data only. We have requested Partner API status in order to provide intraday syncing.
Gigaom, Mashable, MacRumors, AppleInsider, TechRadar, 9to5Mac, LifeHacker, Wearable World News, and many more.
Recommended in "How to Make the Most of Apple's HealthKit in iOS8" on AppleInsider.com
Need to sync from Health to Fitbit? Check out Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit as well.
Data types supported:
- Flights Climbed
- Walking + Running Distance
- Body Fat Percentage
- Body Mass Index
- Sleep Analysis (In bed and asleep time)
- Dietary Calories
- Resting Calories
- Active Calories
- If you are using Sync Solver - Health to Fitbit, be sure to not sync the same data types as this will result in a data duplication loop.
- Since iOS schedules backgroud updates based on your app usage pattern, it may be necessary to manually sync from time to time in order to keep Sync Solver automatically syncing on a consistent basis.
- Intraday data granularity is not possible at this time due to Fitbit API limitations.
Ratings and Reviews
FYI, does not sync heart rate data, and to be fair it does not advertise that it does. App icon somewhat misleading.
Solid so far, only issues have been with the Fitbit API
Does what it says on the tin, recommended. Active Calories are not syncing for me, but this is a problem with the Fitbit API, not this app. I just turned off the data source in Health per the very thorough Support instructions given in the app.
There is a potential to have duplicate data (like steps) in your Apple Health app when using this. Again, read the support instructions. They tell you how to fix this :)
This thing took control of my iPhone and used up over 500 meg in 2 hours before I deleted it. Virusware of some kind.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.