By National Center for Telehealth & Technology
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Tactical Breathing Trainer can be used to gain control over physiological and Psychological responses to stress. Through repetitive practice and training, anyone can learn to gain control of your heart rate, emotions, concentration, and other physiological and Psychological responses to your body during stressful situations. This can dramatically benefit soldiers during stressful combat situations. Many of the techniques taught in this application were provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman from his book "On Combat: The Psychology and Physiology of Deadly Conflict in War and in Peace".
- Introduction Narrative to the Benefits of Tactical Breathing
- Tutorial on how to use Tactical Breathing
- Practice Mode to help you learn
- Settings Page to change voice gender and graphics preferences
- Excerpt Page provided by Lt. Col. Dave Grossman that displays several chapters from his book
What's New in Version 1.3
minor bug fixes
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Dec 20, 2014
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 14.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: National Center for Telehealth & Technology
- © Not Applicable
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.