By Dragon Sight Force Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Paul is your new friend. He has a round head and a fat belly and looks very charmingly naive. Also he is very impish. He would whistle leisurely, gaze around with nothing to do and repeat everything you say with a funny voice.
Paul is versatile. Toss juggling doesn't cause any trouble to him. Playing Kung Fu is just a piece of cake. What's more, Paul can sing a very famous song. Try it, you're probably not as good as Paul.
Paul has a very good stomach. He enjoys what he is eating and drinking very much.
How To Play:
- Talk to Paul and he will repeat every word you say with a funny voice.
- Tickle Paul's belly. Slap Paul's face left and right.
- Poke Paul's head, belly or feet.
- Leave Paul alone and he will whistle leisurely.
- Press the Ball button to watch Paul's toss juggling show. Interfere with the balls to make Paul fail.
- Press the Bamboo button to feed Paul.
- Press the Beer button and Paul will swig.
- Press the Kung Fu button to watch Paul's funny Kung Fu show. Hit Paul's body when he is standing on one foot to make him fall.
- Press the Mic button to listen to Paul's version of a famous song.
Enjoy the happy hours of fun and laughter with Paul!
What's New in Version 2.9.1
Super fun !!!😄😃😀
I love it so much, I would totally recommend it to any age group. I wish I could give it a 9 star rating.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Dec 21, 2016
- Version: 2.9.1
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Dragon Sight Force Limited
- © 2010-2016 Dragon Sight Force Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Two new motion stories Free
- Eight pieces of Freeland puzzles$2.79
- Unlock all puzzles and remove ADs$5.49
- Four piece of African Veld puzzles$1.39
- Four pieces of Ice Age puzzles$1.39
- Four pieces of Australia puzzles$1.39