Meet TapMeasure, the spatial utility that combines computer vision and AR, creating a whole new way to capture and measure your space.
▶ 3D Room Builder
Create scale-accurate 3D models of rooms that you can measure and review immediately, or revisit later.
▶ Quick Measure
Capture point-to-point measurements with just two taps.
▶ Smart Level
Ensure picture frames and artwork are perfectly level, automatically.
TapMeasure is the fastest, smartest way to measure a physical space. Period.
• Geometric Recognition: Automatically detect rectangular objects like doors, windows, artwork, and more, and add them to your model.
• Quick Outlining: Create simple outlines of items on the walls or floor.
• Easy Sharing: Send your 3D model to anyone with a simple URL.
• SketchUp Export: Export your 3D model as an .SKP file, allowing you to view and edit in both free and pro versions of SketchUp.
We built TapMeasure as an easy to use, everyday spatial utility — but it also works great for pros, including interior designers, architects, contractors, real estate agents, appraisers, insurance agents, and anyone that needs quick, approximate 3D models and measurements.
TapMeasure combines the new ARKit framework in iOS 11 with advanced computer vision, to recognize and track objects. Since TapMeasure uses ARKit, you'll need an ARKit-compatible device (iPhone 6s or newer).
TapMeasure is built by the team at Occipital (occipital.com). We're the same team behind 360 Panorama, Structure Sensor, Canvas, Bridge, and other spatial computing products. We can't wait to see what you create with TapMeasure!
Measure on vertical surfaces! TapMeasure always allowed vertical planes in the Smart Level and Room Builder modes, but now vertical planes are supported in Quick Measure too!
Ratings and Reviews
Create a floor plan for your home with ease.
Does not work
Just bought the app, tried to use it on many surfaces and it simply does not work. When it does work, your starting point moves so the distances are always off. That is you click on the corner of an object and then as you go to select the end, the first point moves from its original location.
That’s all the app does. It says in Initializing tracking and nothing else works
- Occipital, Inc.
- 29.4 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 Occipital, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.