Make lists and get organized. TaskPaper is a plain text to-do list that’s surprisingly adept. Thoroughly modernized. TaskPaper 3 is all new, while still retaining the same plain text design that’s been getting things done since 2006.
Buy now to make lists and get organized!
• Plain text files; edit anywhere
• Type and your lists are auto formatted
• Organize projects:, - tasks, notes, and @tags
• Filter your lists by @tag, type, or content
• Fold, focus, and filter to make big lists small
• Fast keyboard navigation & commands
• Drag and drop to organize your lists
• Manage dates and times in plain text
• Import/Export with Reminders app (Siri)
• Active support community ready to help
• LESS/CSS powered stylesheets for theming
• Fixed tab titles to include focused project name (requres macOS 10.13 or later)
• Updated to Swift 5
Ratings and Reviews
Powerful & Beautiful Plain-Text Outlining
TaskPaper 3 is the program I always hoped Taskpaper would be - syncing via Dropbox/iCloud (instead of its own service), folding outlines, scriptable - all while retaining the great looks and the portability of plain text of the original. It’s simple to use, but there’s a boat-load of power here if you dig into it. If you love outlining (and who doesn’t!?!) this is the best of the lightweight list makers.
In simplicity lies beauty
Plain text file (you’ll never lose your stuff) - Files editable with any text editor just in case - available on your iOS devices - Tags - Projects - Indentation
A must have !!
Takes complexity away, very powerful
Very easy to start a project, increase complexity, break down more complex tasks into subtasks, add notes, etc. Tags, due dates make it full flagged to-do manager. Even having many other to-do apps on both Mac and iOS devices, I find it very appealing to do a project in TaskPaper. There are many iOS apps that work with plain text .taskpaper format. Highly recommend this app - it is a pleasure to use.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.