The TD app for iOS provides quick, easy, secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts.
• Check account balances and transaction history
• Make TD Credit Card payments
• Make Canadian bill payments
• Deposit a cheque by taking a picture with TD Mobile Deposit
• Send, request and receive money with Interac e-Transfer® (1)
• Get answers to many of your everyday TD banking questions 24/7, 365 days a year with TD Clari
• Keep track of your spending and receive real time notifications with TD MySpend (2)
• With TD for Me, receive information about TD Canada Trust Branches, local events, offers and tips
The TD app allows you to monitor the market, research investment ideas, and trade everything from stocks to options.
• Act quickly on market opportunities: trade stocks, ETFs, options and multi-leg options, as well as mutual funds
• Help protect your portfolio from market loss with stop orders
• TD Direct Investing clients can now view their account performance at a glance, monitor the status of their trades and stay up to date on events relevant to their portfolio
• Keep tabs on your favourite securities with watchlists, which sync with WebBroker
• Set mobile push notifications to receive real-time price alerts for stocks, ETFs and mutual funds
• Make informed investment decisions with real-time quotes and advanced charting with technical indicators
By clicking "Get", you consent to the installation of the TD app (3) and any future updates that can perform the functions described. The TD app is for use by customers with TD Canada Trust banking accounts and an active EasyWeb account. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting this app.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
We use your mobile marketing identifier and other technologies to deliver personalized content on our websites and relevant advertising on other websites, unless you change your preferences. To update/manage these preferences on the TD app, use your device's opt-out settings. Open: Settings > Privacy > Advertising” and turn on “Limit Ad Tracking” to opt-out of interest-based ads. To manage these preferences on our websites, use your browser and select Ad Choices & Personalization at the bottom of the www.td.com homepage.
If you require assistance, call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(1) Interac e-Transfer® is a registered trade-mark of Interac Inc. Used under license.
(2) TD MySpend works best with the TD app. However, you do not need to download the TD app to use TD MySpend.
(3) Provided by The TD Bank Group which includes The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
• Now you can view your Access Card spending and withdrawal limits in real time from the TD App
• TD Direct Investing clients can now view their top five holdings whose daily changes in market value have had the greatest impact to their portfolio
• It's now easier to find the Login/Logout button, TD Clari, and other items within the updated menu
• Various bug fixes and enhancements
We love hearing from you! If you are experiencing issues, please let us know at email@example.com, or use the Feedback page in the app. If you like TD Mobile Banking, please let us know by reviewing our app.
Ratings and Reviews
Out with the new, in with the old
Not liking the new updates lately. I want to see a running balance on each transaction. Making a use-able app is not rocket science. Time to start listening to your customers before you lose them
Use to be great
This new update sucks for paying visa bills. It was so easy before just tap pay and it would let you select what the current balance is or pay whatever amount you wanted but now it’s like every other bill and I have to write down how much my balance is then go to pay bill section select visa then type how much. If I’m already in the visa section and hit pay it should automatically know the balance and I just have to select from which account to pay from LIKE IT USE TO BE
- Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group
- 424 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2016 The Toronto-Dominion Bank
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.