Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The TD app provides quick, easy, convenient and secure access to your TD chequing, savings, credit, and investment accounts on your iPhone and now with your Apple Watch – all at a glance with Quick Access. By clicking "Get", you consent to the installation of the TD app provided by the TD Bank Group* and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the function described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app.
The TD app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
• Get fast access to our most-used banking functions with Quick Links, and check account balances without logging in using Quick Access.
• The TD app now supports Apple Watch so you can conveniently access your account balances including TD Credit Card Account information from your wrist.
• Make TD Credit Card Account payments in fewer steps.
• Add Interac e-Transfer recipients straight from your Smartphone’s contact list.
• Make Canadian bill payments and add Canadian bill payees from your Smartphone.
• Submit U.S. bill payments. (Subject to eligibility requirements and applicable fees. Foreign exchange costs may also apply. Customer must register for the U.S. Bill Pay Service and set up payees in EasyWeb first. A U.S. dollar cheque will be mailed to the payee.)
• Make trades, manage your watch lists and view real-time quotes for stocks and ETFs.
• Monitor your positions and identify opportunities with Advance Charting and Heat Maps.
• The TD app now supports Apple Watch so you can conveniently get quotes and view charts for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds with Watchlists from your wrist.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD APP
General: If geo-location is turned "on" the app uses your location to automatically show the branches closest to you.
TD app for Apple Watch requires an iPhone 5, 5c, 5s, 6, or 6 Plus and iOS 8.2 or later.
If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates are collectively known as TD Bank Group and include the following businesses: TD Canada Trust, TD Wealth, TD Direct Investing, TD Insurance, TD Auto Finance, TD Asset Management, TD Commercial Banking, TD Merchant Services and TD Securities.
What's New in Version 7.1.1
• The TD app now supports Apple Watch so you can conveniently access your personal banking and investing information from your wrist. Including:
• Account balances (banking, credit, and investing)
• Investment performance
• TD Credit Card Account information
• Get quotes and view charts for stocks, ETFs, and mutual funds with Watchlists
• Enabled pasting of passwords. Remember, you must maintain the care, control and confidentiality of your user name(s) and password(s) that you use to access TD online or mobile services.
• Various other bug fixes and optimizations
Slow to update
Not impressed how slow it is to update account activity. Had I known, I would have logged on a computer and sorted out all my transactions >:s
Still waiting for optimization for iPhone 6 and 6+ screen sizes. And we don't need Canada in the name. Get rid of it, or at least the brackets.
Still no iPhone 6 native resolution support?
Appreciated the new design and feel of the app but to me the most important feature is to see the app Supporting native iPhone 6 resolution rather than upscale.
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Apr 24, 2015
- Version: 7.1.1
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group
- © 2013 The Toronto-Dominion Bank
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.