The TD MySpend app helps you to stay on top of your spending. For the best TD MySpend experience, download the TD Canada app for iPhone.
By clicking "Get", you consent to the installation of the TD MySpend app provided by the TD Bank Group* and to any future updates/upgrades. You are also acknowledging that you understand that the TD MySpend app and any future updates/upgrades will/may perform the function described below. You may withdraw your consent at any time by deleting or uninstalling this app.
The TD MySpend app is free to download, however standard wireless carrier message and data rates may apply.
TD MySpend helps you keep track of your money so you can improve your spending habits. As a TD customer, download the TD MySpend app, and your TD personal bank account and TD Credit Card Account transactions are automatically available in TD MySpend to monitor your spending.
• Daily Digest – receive a summary of the previous day's transactions and choose when you want to be notified (between 7:00 and 11:00 a.m. each morning).
• Stay on top of your spending with real-time notifications every time there's a transaction in an eligible category.
• Transactions are automatically categorized for you so you know exactly where your money goes.
• Use the Spending Insights Meter to get a glimpse of how you're spending compared to your historical activity.
• Review and compare your current spending with Money Path to see if there are spikes in your spending habits.
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES ABOUT THE TD MYSPEND APP
If you have an iPhone, TD MySpend works best with the TD Canada app. However, you do not need to download the TD Canada app to use TD MySpend.If you require assistance call 1-866-222-3456, mail TD CASL Office, Toronto Dominion Centre, PO Box 1, Toronto ON, M5K 1A2, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The TD Bank Group means The Toronto-Dominion Bank and its affiliates, who provide deposit, investment, loan, securities, trust, insurance and other products or services.
• Now you can split a single transaction into more than one Spending Category to keep your Spending Insights Meter on point.
• Help control your spending habits by setting monthly category limits.
• Set a category for a transaction once, and TD MySpend will remember it.
Ratings and Reviews
It stopped working
After the latest update, the app stopped working. It's trying to register my accounts again and cannot go past 'analyzing your transactions'.
Great potential. Needs more features
I love the idea of this app, it keeps good track of your spending and helpfully places all of your spending into categories. However, the feature for typical spending, while useful to some I'm sure, has no meaning to me and I'm sure many others in a similar demographic. As a university student whose spending, income, and budget is always changing, this typical spending feature holds little use to me while trying to save and budget as my typical monthly spending is always fluctuating. If I could edit in app a planned monthly spending amount or goal for each of your already well separated categories it would make it a great tool for keeping track of my spending. For example, If I were to set a goal for my monthly dining out cost, your app already does a fantastic job of separating when I spend money on dining out, etc, I could then keep track of how much I had spent so far and how much I had to go before I reached my monthly goal/ limit. In addition if this was editable I could revise my monthly budget as needed since some months I may allow a larger spending amount in certain categories. I believe this would be useful beyond just people who have non typical monthly spending habits but also for individuals who need the organization of your app but need to set individualized goals based on their unique spending needs. Hope you take this into consideration as your app has great potential! Thank you.
Stuck on analyzing transactions
Basically stuck at the part where it says "analyzing your transactions". Loading bar isn't too far from being done, but it's not moving anywhere. Left it for 10 minutes, and nada.
- Toronto Dominion Bank Financial Group
- 60 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- English, French
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 The Toronto-Dominion Bank
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.