The daily digital edition of Britain’s best-selling quality newspaper, delivering unrivalled coverage across news, business, politics, sport and lifestyle. Brought to you by a team of award-winning journalists, the Edition app includes the full breadth of content you would expect from the printed newspaper including weekend supplements from travel, property and gardening, plus Telegraph Magazine and Stella. With enriched photo galleries and videos, as well as an interactive puzzles section, this easy-to-navigate app allows you to enjoy a smooth reading experience.
The app is compatible with iOS devices of all screen sizes so that you can enjoy our content and puzzles on the device that suits you.
A new edition is delivered to your device every day at 05:00 GMT. Once downloaded, each edition will be available for up to 28 days and full editions can be read offline.
Features: News, Comment, Features, Obituaries, Business, Sport, Galleries, additional weekend supplements on Saturdays and Sundays including Gardening, Travel, Living, Cars and Property.
Weekend magazines including Telegraph Magazine and Stella, full-screen photo galleries of the day's best images, plus videos and infographics, Crosswords (Quick, Cryptic and Prize), Sudoku and Codewords, Matt and Alex cartoons.
The app is FREE to download and can be read in one of the following ways:
1) Monthly subscriptions can be purchased for £25.99 and these subscriptions will auto-renew until you choose to cancel.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- You can manage your subscription and switch off the auto-renewal by accessing your Apple ID after purchase
2) Telegraph newspaper subscribers can use the app by validating their subscriber number and postcode within the app.
The Telegraph tablet app supports iOS version 8.0 and above
Terms and conditions
We have made some bug fixing improvements in this latest release. We are constantly updating our app to bring you the best experience and hope you enjoy it. We also value your feedback, so if you have something to share then email us at email@example.com. If you're enjoying the app, please leave us a rating and review.
Ratings and Reviews
Love this newspaper.....Balanced coverage, and covers every aspect and of news, from sports to obituaries. Yes, it's pricey, but we learn that everything British is pricey.
Pretty much the most expensive daily around. Save that cash.
Until paper owner finds reality on price avoid.
App will not open, just launches splash page and then crashes. So am unable to comment on it's functionality, as it is it is not very useful.
- The Telegraph
- 47.4 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Telegraph Media Group
- In-App Purchases
- Telegraph for iPad $35.99
- 5th August edition of The Telegraph $1.39
- 27th February edition of The Telegraph $1.39
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.