Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Port forwarding lets you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop devices.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
- Fixed black screen when the app is closed from the full-screen mode
- Fixed terminal snippets expanding on the left click
- Fixed the fingerprints dialog
Notes et avis
It’s ok… but the macOS version doesn’t get much love
Works pretty well, except I have the feeling that the macOS version doesn’t get the attention it deserves. IOS version supports key formats that the macOS version doesn’t which creates issues when you sync.
Just to compare: last update on macOS is from August, where the IOS had 5 update since then!
It’s a really nice app, but could flesh out some of its features.
Previously I had complaints about the colour schemes and lack of customizability of this app, giving it 3 stars. Since then a couple of new themes have been added that have much more contrast between text and background than before.
Still, a built in theme customizer is something that should be included, but I like the new themes much more overall.
Great functions, but limited preferences
I love the app for its simplicity and overall performance. It's my go-to client.
However, without the option to have custom themes or fonts, it's a bit limiting. There are several built in themes, and pre-approved monospace fonts, but without support for all mono fonts on the system or the ability to customize the theme and its colors, it's not suitable for users with any kind of accessibility needs for vision and readability.
- Crystalnix Limited
- 71.2 Mo
OS X 10.10.0 ou une version ultérieure, un processeur 64 bits
Français, Allemand, Amharique, Anglais, Arabe, Bengali, Bulgare, Catalan, Chinois simplifié, Chinois traditionnel, Coréen, Croate, Danois, Espagnol, Estonien, Filipino, Finnois, Grec, Gujarati, Hindi, Hongrois, Hébreu, Indonésien, Italien, Japonais, Kannada, Letton, Lituanien, Malais, Malayalam, Marathi, Norvégien, Néerlandais, Persan, Polonais, Portugais, Roumain, Russe, Serbe, Slovaque, Slovène, Suédois, Swahili, Tamoul, Tchèque, Telugu, Thaïlandais, Turc, Ukrainien, Vietnamien
- Classé 4+
- © Crystalnix Limited
Prend en charge
Si vous avez activé le partage familial, vous pourrez partager cette app parmi six membres de votre famille.