The Chronicle Herald
By The Halifax Herald Limited
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the most up-to-date Nova Scotia news, business features, sports plays and entertainment coverage from Atlantic Canada’s most trusted news source. The Chronicle Herald’s iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch app allows you to stay in touch with local news as it happens, video stories, dynamic content, analytical pieces and breaking news reports.
• First month free trial.
• Monthly subscription cost: $12.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to your iTunes account after you confirm the purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. This can be managed in your iTunes account settings.
What's New in Version 4.4
- Bug fixes
- More stories in select sections
- Support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- Improved user experience when swiping between sections
A nicely designed news app, with relevant push notifications.
Enjoy reading on my iPad......but miss the crossword puzzles.
A Pay wall will lose you readers
What century do we live in? Why on god's green earth would I PAY to read an article online? Are you serious? The era of people getting information from newspapers will die with generation X... Your ridiculous solution of implementing a pay wall will only speed up that process. Innovate or die!
- Category: News
- Updated: Jan 06, 2015
- Version: 4.4
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Languages: English, Basque, Chinese, Czech, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Vietnamese
- Seller: Halifax Herald Ltd
- © 2010-2015 The Halifax Herald Limited
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Daily Digital$12.99