The Economist: US & World News, Politics, Business
Par The Economist
Ouvrez iTunes pour acheter et télécharger des apps.
A smart guide to the forces that shape the future, readers can access their essential global briefing on current affairs, business, finance, economics, science, technology and the arts from The Economist each week.
Download the free app to:
- Enjoy three free articles a week, including the cover leader
- Stay up to date on US & global issues, political developments, business and financial news
- Get comprehensive economic reports, a regular briefing on current affairs, science and tech articles and news on cultural affairs
- Enjoy the content of the weekly newspaper in an easy-to-use format
- Save articles to read offline later
- Save and share your favourite articles via email and social media
-Get alerts when the new issue is available along with notifications on cover stories, breaking news and analysis.
Download the free app now and have the latest US and international news, business reports, political commentary and financial analysis at your fingertips, as well as insight into the world of arts and cultural affairs.
Haven’t made up your mind?
Key sections and benefits include:
• Each week’s issue available from 9pm London time every Thursday, with authoritative insight into the latest news about current affairs, from Brexit and the Trump administration, to big business mergers and driverless cars, and much more
• Download each issue to your device and read offline. Wherever you are, you can catch up on insightful news articles on current affairs from all around the world including US, Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and the Americas
• Switch easily between reading and listening with The Economist in Audio. Download the audio edition to listen to each week’s issue of The Economist, read by professional broadcasters
• Purchase single issues in the app for world-renowned business news and economy coverage, including economic and financial indicators, world GDP data plus much more
• Store and access back issues
• Subscribe within the app and get full access to Economist.com and The Economist apps
• Share articles via e-mail, Twitter and Facebook
• The app presents a great digital native reading experience for readers allowing for font size changes, Night Mode and other convenient user friendly qualities.
In today’s changing world, the one thing that’s certain is uncertainty. Make sense of it all with The Economist.
• Purchase a quarterly subscription to the full edition of The Economist for USD $45.99 or an annual subscription for USD $189.99.
• Subscribe annually, quarterly or buy a single issue. You will be charged in your local currency at the prevailing exchange rate as defined by iTunes.
• Payment is charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
• Annual and quarterly subscriptions automatically renew. You can manage auto-renew of your subscription from your iTunes account settings at any time, but must be turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period to avoid being charged again.
• The app may offer a free trial. At the end of the free trial period, the full price of the subscription will be charged thereafter. Cancellations must occur 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged. Visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information.
ALSO AVAILABLE ON iPHONE
Simply search for The Economist in the App Store to download the app for free.
Please note that this app requires iOS 8.0 and above. We recommend you update to the latest version of iOS to receive the best possible experience.
Nouveautés de la version 4.0.10
This is a major update, in which the app has been moved on to a new technical platform. This has allowed us to add:
* Search. You can now search within a particular issue.
* Streaming audio. Audio is now streamed when you press play, and you don’t have to wait for it to download fully.
* Improved downloads. A new download service means downloads are less likely to fail.
* Look and feel. Fonts and style have been updated.
Because of moving to a new platform, the following will be lost when updating:
* Bookmarks. Bookmarks will not be retained when updating the app.
* Downloaded issues. Issues downloaded with the old version are not compatible with the new version of the app. These will need to be re-downloaded after the app is updated.
* Apple Watch. The Apple Watch app has been removed.
Captures d’écran iPad
Avis des utilisateurs
Bring back two column text
Warning. The new edition of the economist app removes the beautiful two column layout making it much harder to read. Please bring this feature back.
please bring back old layout!
This new version makes all articles look like websites—a bold step back in readability! I've been a longtime subscriber to The Economist and this layout wipeout can only be described by one word: the height of sadness. I love the old "print-like" layout that the app provided, especially on a large iPad pro. PLEASE bring it back!
New format is terrible
The new format is terrible. The typeface is awful (is it really grey instead of black?), line spacing is horrible, the easy-to-read two column format is gone. The edition you are reading doesn't open where you left off. I don't want something that looks like a single-column web page. What was the design team thinking? This makes me regret my purchase of a two-year subscription just a week ago.
- Catégorie : Actualités
- Mise à jour : 14 juin 2017
- Version : 4.0.10
- Taille : 20.0 Mo
- Langue : Anglais
- Vendeur : The Economist Newspaper Group Inc.
- Copyright © The Economist Newspaper Limited 2014
Compatibilité : Nécessite iOS 8.0 ou une version ultérieure. Compatible avec l’iPad.
Palmarès des achats intégrés
- The Economist $54.99
- The Economist $179.99
- The Economist $14.99
- The Economist$9.99
- The Economist December 24th 2016 single issue$10.99
- The Economist $9.99
- The Economist July 2nd 2016 single issue$10.99
- The Economist$10.99
- The Economist December 20th 2014 single issue$10.99
- The Economist October 29th 2016 single issue$10.99