The Family Handyman
By Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Family Handyman delivers expert and understandable advice for do-it-yourselfers. Save money when you repair and improve your home yourself, and feel the pride of independence and accomplishment; The Family Handyman will guide you along the way. Fix plumbing problems, add storage space, save on appliance repairs, build bookcases, learn about cool tools –– even build a shed! Each issue has how-to videos and step-by-step photography that simplify and demystify even the most complicated of home improvements, and is jam-packed with tips to improve your skills.
SUBSCRIPTIONS ARE NOW AVAILABLE. Download the Family Handyman app and enjoy the free sample issue. Then choose your payment plan: SAVE UP TO 62% off the single-issue price. PRINT SUBSCRIBERS: FREE ACCESS to the iPad edition is included in your subscription for six months. Just download the app and tap on the “Current Magazine Subscriber” button to get started.
Note: Downloads of issues can take a few minutes—that’s because we’ve included bonus content such as photos, exclusive videos, interactive content, and more. Take full advantage of Apple’s Newsstand feature by connecting your iPad to your Mac or PC and installing iOS 5 before downloading this app.
• 1-month subscription for $1.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• 1-year subscription for $14.99, automatically renewed until canceled
• NOTE: Your subscription starts with the latest issue; back issues are not part of your subscription but may be purchased as single issues ($3.99).
SUBSCRIBERS’ AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL FEATURE: Your credit card will be automatically charged for another subscription period (another year for annual subscribers, another month for monthly subscribers) unless you change your subscription preferences in your App Store account settings.
What's New in Version 4.1
Update to resolve issues with iOS 8
App Never Worked
The app never worked and when I called Family Handyman they said it was Apples fault and they couldn't do anything! Very disappointed!
I wish Family Handyman was part of the "Next Issue" selection of magazines. With that app you get access to current and past issues for one low monthly premium. FH subscription is just for those issues forward at time subscription however all past issues are not available except by purchase per issue. I'm requesting a subscription refund and will probably stick with single copy purchase. Had I access to all past issues, I'd have kept the subscription.
Slow and clunky at times, but the worst part is lack of support. Poor password reset and login mechanics.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 27, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 17.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Trusted Media Brands, Inc.
- © The Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Family Handyman 1 Year Subscription$20.99
- The Family Handyman 1 Year Subscription$2.79
- September 2012$5.49
- October 2012$5.49
- Family Handyman July/August 2012$5.49
- The Family Handyman May 2012$5.49
- Family Handyman June 2013$5.49
- Family Handyman Feb 2012$5.49
- Family Handyman September 2013$5.49
- The Family Handyman April 2012$5.49