The Montreal Gazette is your trusted source for local news, politics, sports and entertainment. Stay up-to-date throughout the day with breaking news in Montreal, Quebec and around the world. Plus get the latest on the Montreal Canadiens, Alouttes and Montreal Impact with the best sports coverage in Canada including scores, standings, highlights and commentary.
iPhone users enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged $9.99 for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our improved video experience allows you to watch the action while you read.
Ratings and Reviews
I already had an app for daily news (estadao) and I tought it could be beaten. Well, I was wrong. From the intro video to the reading experience the app is great. A real new format for The Gazette and not just an media adaptation. Great work guys!
I love being able to get my local news now directly on the iPhone!
Now i don't have to wade through the Gaz's online site which for some odd reason is slow to load on both DT and Mobile Safari.
Navigation is dead simple, video loads quickly, and text is crisp. I even got to see my first iAD (Tron)..very cool.
If I had to make a quick suggestion: add a Home button so that one can quickly return to the "front page" without having to use the Nav pop-down menu.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 150.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2008 - 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $9.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.