The Ottawa Rules are a set of clinical decision rules developed by Dr. Ian Stiell and his research team at The Ottawa Hospital Research Institute and the University of Ottawa.
The rules have been demonstrated to decrease unnecessary diagnostic imaging and emergency room wait times which enhances patient comfort and reduces health care costs.
This app was developed to make the rules more accessible. This study aims to evaluate whether the usability of the app is related to the modality used and to evaluate whether it has any impact on diagnostic imaging rates.
* Fixed a small bug in the CT Head Rule
- Ottawa Hospital Research Institute
- 100.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Dr. Ian Stiell
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.