The Province ePaper is a complete digital replica of the printed edition that includes all the stories, features, photos and artwork just as it is in print. The easy to use interface lets you flip leisurely through the pages like a newspaper, or conduct searches and share articles with friends like a website. Whether you are at home, work or on the go you can enjoy your ePaper delivered on your favourite device.
•The Province ePaper app allows you to subscribe to a 1 month subscription for $12.99/month or purchase a single issue at $1.99/issue.
•Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
•The 1 month subscription will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
•Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and the cost of renewal is
•You may manage your subscriptions and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the your Account Settings after purchase
•No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Updated Janrain SDK to 4.0
- iOS 10 support
- iPad Pro Multi-Tasking support
- Improved image resolution quality in all article images
- Google analytics updated to version 3.17
- Resolved a calendar selection issue with 30 day calendar
- Improved stability, response, and error handling of Smart Flow articles
- Improved catalog refresh performance for large sets of publications
- Check update status of catalog items.
- Better caching of images
- Improved error handling of downloaded content
- better diagnostics for reporting issues.
- password recovery option
- Prevent distorted images in Article Text View
Ratings and Reviews
Didn't know there have been upgrades, apparently there were, as per above review. Having same problem as above, 'subscription error' yet there's no problem charging me monthly. Getting tired of the hassles with this app, who wants to start their day off angry they can't access what they've paid for. App so lousy won't even let me post a review
It works, but
The end product is as promised however there are two frustrating issues. Although I remove issues once read, they don't seem to be removed completely from my iPad. After a period of a few months, I must delete and reinstall the app to regain the over 6GB of memory lost to the app. (I have it set to delete after 7 days). Also, a more minor point is that issues do NOT automatically download even though I've selected that option.
In addition, the links to their website (from the App Store) don't work.
Downer for Evernote users
One of the nice features was the ability to clip article to Evernote for later referencing. Sadly, the latest version lacks this feature. This is the reply I received from my query: "Sharing via Evernote is not available in ePaper app at this time. We have forwarded the feedback to our solution advisors."
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 62.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- The Province ePaper $14.99
- The Province ePaper $2.79
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.