By Postmedia Network INC.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Province app for iPhone and iPad keeps you up to date throughout the day with breaking local, national and international news, stories that come to life through a vivid photo and video galleries, and ways for you to comment and be part of news as it happens.
•Stories come to life: Award winning photos and unique videos.
•Breaking News Alerts: News as it happens.
•Tap less – read more: Find relevant news faster with the “Related Articles” feature.
•Read even when off-line: Downloaded articles are ready to read anytime.
•Spread the news: Share the latest news via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter.
iPad users can download the app and access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. International readers will have access to 5 articles every 30 days. Readers who have already subscribed to The Province print edition enjoy free, unlimited access to The Province on the iPad on an introductory basis. To access the free introductory offer, simply sign in with your Press+ account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Apple watch users can stay up to date with recent story summaries and complications. These allow the user to get important information such as the latest breaking news or the current weather.
iPhone users continue to enjoy the best of the web and print editions including the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
What's New in Version 3.4.4
App works fine but content poor
Over time the content provider has increasingly posted stories multiple times under different headlines. Reporting is also spotty and behind the time.
Very dissatisfied. Repeatedly complained about the comments or lack of ability to do so. Even this review process is lousy. Stinks of censorship
Have still not heard of fixes to "comments" still unable to post -does anyone care about customer service?
- Category: News
- Updated: Feb 10, 2017
- Version: 3.4.4
- Size: 75.0 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Postmedia Network Inc.
- © 2008 - 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Province$8.49
- The Province$9.99