The Province is your trusted source for local news, politics, sports and entertainment. Stay up-to-date throughout the day with breaking news in Vancouver, BC and around the world. Plus get the latest on the Vancouver Canucks, BC Lions, Vancouver Whitecaps and Vancouver Giants with the best sports coverage in Canada including scores, standings, highlights and commentary.
iPhone users enjoy the latest stories and multimedia features without a subscription.
iPad users can access 10 free articles every 30 days, to sample the wide variety of breaking news and special features – plus extensive photo and video coverage. Home delivery print subscribers receive unlimited access on the iPad, included as part of their print subscription and can gain access by simply signing in with their existing account when prompted. If you’re not an existing print subscriber, you can easily subscribe through iTunes.
Subscription Details for iPad Users
• Monthly subscription cost: $9.99 plus applicable taxes.
• Complete the subscription in iTunes. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for $9.99 each month within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase.
We appreciate and value your feedback. Please send any comments, suggestions or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our improved video experience allows you to watch the action while you read.
Ratings and Reviews
Downloaded this on December 3rd and it has not updated itself? Still the Dec 3rd issue?
Downloaded this on January 3 and now it is stuck on Jan 4. Very frustrating!
Unclear/facebook status high-jacking
I'm unclear as to what I'm getting with this app. Am I getting the same info as the print version or just what the web editors want us to see? I like sharing stories I read to facebook, I won't be using this app to share those stories, as the province app high-jacks your status update. Just have it post to the wall, taking over the status is annoying. Also there is no way to comment before sharing the story. Take some cues from other newspaper apps like the national post and the globe and mail to make your social sharing more effective and user friendly.
- Postmedia Network Inc.
- 150.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2008 - 2015 Postmedia Network Inc. All rights reserved. Unauthorized distribution, transmission or republication strictly prohibited.
- In-App Purchases
- The Province $9.99
- The Province $8.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.